• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] INT's... How did YOU flirt today?

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yes, clearly the more introverted INTJs don't know how to approach the situation better. She may poke you as well, but she would have to know you a little better.

Which means eyes open for the next few days walking by while saying hi. Never know what object in her posession could be inspiration for a conversation.

Resonance

Energizer Bunny
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
6w5
So all types are equally poor at handling romantic/emotional situations?
What's 'poor' is the metaphor: it isn't something you're 'schooled' in. It isn't something that can be learned, it's something that you just do. This is a difficult concept for INTs/ennea5s/whatever, since we tend to build confidence by learning about things.

Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned.
God might forgive you, but the rest of us won't.

Misty_Mountain_Rose

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Not being good at dancing is OK; refusing to dance is a sin.

:yes:

Yes, clearly the more introverted INTJs don't know how to approach the situation better. She may poke you as well, but she would have to know you a little better.

:horor: I'd never actually poke someone unless we had already had some 'cuddly' moments, which would typically come after we were already in a relationship. I'm not cool with randomly touching people when I flirt. That might be a serious hurdle to overcome if it comes with the 'flirting' territory.

:blush:

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
@OP

I stared at what is not to be stared.

Misty_Mountain_Rose

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Which means eyes open for the next few days walking by while saying hi. Never know what object in her posession could be inspiration for a conversation.

Here are typical things I do when I like someone:

1. Go out to lunches when they're going, even if I don't feel like it... then I sit as far away from them as possible... :cheese:

2. I do things to randomly annoy them or get their attention

3. I smirk at them

4. I argue with them

lol I'm starting to realize as I type this list up why none of these could work, especially when used in conunction with one another... :rofl1:

Oh well, they say that recognizing the problem is the first step so I must be headed toward idiot-recovery.

:doh:

chris1207

MBTI Type
XNXX
Enneagram
3w2
I've never had any problems flirting with INTJ women. They and I get along quite well. Nothing romantic so far but you never know....

INTP women are bitches. They'll flirt like crazy and deny that it ever happened afterwards. They're also very reluctant to open up to anyone prefering a life of solitude. Edit: Also the one I knew didn't use FDS. She may've ruined the world of INTP women forever for me.

Fave Romantic types: ISFP, INFP, INTJ. FYI

Stevo

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
INTP women are bitches. They'll flirt like crazy and deny that it ever happened afterwards. They're also very reluctant to open up to anyone prefering a life of solitude.

Guilty. Despite the fact that I'm not a woman.

Reflection

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Agreed.

The flirting thing today? I think I'm just gonna do it now.

Hey, Stevo. Nice haircut. You look really great. (This is actually the truth. Not embellished flirting or whatever.)

Mr.Time

MBTI Type
INTJ
:yes:

:horor: I'd never actually poke someone unless we had already had some 'cuddly' moments, which would typically come after we were already in a relationship. I'm not cool with randomly touching people when I flirt. That might be a serious hurdle to overcome if it comes with the 'flirting' territory.

:blush:

Oh, I don't randomly touch people or flirt with them. But this girl had something irresistible about her, so I threw paper at her (on more than one occasion) and poked her on one occasion, but quickly realized what I was doing and went :doh:.

copperfish17

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
INTP women are bitches. They'll flirt like crazy and deny that it ever happened afterwards. They're also very reluctant to open up to anyone prefering a life of solitude.

:ninja:

Well... lately I've noticed something about myself. When I'm interested in someone, at first I make BIG, bold moves (for example, like I mentioned earlier in this forum, I might just walk up to a guy and give him a hug). And THEN... I start acting super cold - I might start ignoring the guy I hugged por exemplo. I do NOT do this on purpose - it's just that I feel a little embarrassed by the fact that I actually "made a move." I'm really introverted/shy, you see. :D I(ntroversion) is my strongest letter among "I", "N", "T", and "P".

What usually results from this "pulling back" is that the other guy gets reeled in even closer. Ha!

Perhaps I'm already an expert at flirting? :happy2:

Stevo

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Agreed.

The flirting thing today? I think I'm just gonna do it now.

Hey, Stevo. Nice haircut. You look really great. (This is actually the truth. Not embellished flirting or whatever.)

Aww, thank you. :D I would respond in kind but I don't think I've seen a picture of you. However, I think your taste in music is really great and you're very intelligent. Also, thanks for noticing that picture that everyone else glossed right over, much to my chagrin.

Reflection

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Aww, thank you. :D I would respond in kind but I don't think I've seen a picture of you. However, I think your taste in music is really great and you're very intelligent. Also, thanks for noticing that picture that everyone else glossed right over, much to my chagrin.

I'll admit I've been thinking about posting a picture up there, but I just can't seem to find a good one where I'm on my own, as opposed to surrounded by friends.

Thank you. :D

strawberries

shadow boxer
MBTI Type
----
sure it does! it's like how pilots learn on those flight simulator machines before they're allowed to fly for real.

BTW - i love this thread despite not being its intended audience. i find you all so endearing and want to flirt my brains out with all of you. let's dance :banana:

Stevo

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Well, I haven't been out of the flat in two days - how else am I going to get the prerequisite flirting out of the way?

Yeah---I tend to have this issue a lot. This is my only option!

LeafAndSky

MBTI Type
ISFP
sure it does! it's like how pilots learn on those flight simulator machines before they're allowed to fly for real.

BTW - i love this thread despite not being its intended audience. i find you all so endearing and want to flirt my brains out with all of you. let's dance :banana:

Yes, "sure it [online flirting] does [count]!" Plus, you can eventually find yourself in the real plane with the same person who shared the flight simulator machine. :) It happens.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
INTP women are bitches. They'll flirt like crazy and deny that it ever happened afterwards.

are you sure that they just didnt know their interaction with you came off a little flirty?

i met this nice and pretty girl(i bet enfp or maybe enfj) at party once, i had some interactions with her when we were playing this game with other people also, made one joke to her and talked a little about some random things one on one. and when i was leaving home she told me that we had a thing. this came to me as a total surprise since i totally missed it. later when i thought about this, maybe i was little on my charming mode and maybe talked to her little playfully. too bad my mind was on this other girl, so i didnt want to take it further..

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
i was at a bar today, when i left home from city center with a bus it was 3:35 am. i went to sit on these chairs(at the back of the bus, or almost there) that were arranged so that im facing to most of the people. First i noticed this girl that went to sit at the same spot that i was in, but on the other sit of the bus. Then more people came in and this pretty girl came to sit infront of me. I looked at her half way of the line where she got off. She looked at me also, but was talking to other people sitting near her(i was listening to music) a little. When she got off i started looking at the first girl i noticed earlier. She looked at me too, but the guy infront of her started talking to her, they talked a little, but she started looking at her cellphone, while looking at me back at times. Guy infront of me got off and so did the guy infront of her. I switched seat to the guys who sat infront of me, so that i could see her better. She kept looking at me and i kept looking at her(you know that kinda thing where you look at her and she looks at you and you look at each other for a second or two and we did this multiple times). The it was my stop and when i stopped the stop button i saw her switching place the seat that was infront of her. I noticed that she did this right after i pushed the stop button. I looked at her gave a small smile and when my stop came she waved me for good bye :wubbie:

Earlier when we were still outside at the bar leaving, two guys who were hanging with me were talking to this chick. I went there and they were talking about how small the dance floor was and the guy were saying something like its too small to shake her ass in it(but not saying like for your ass, but implying to it pretty clearly), i made a comment something like its just the right size for right size of that thing(and implying to her ass) :D . Then we left her company and bla bla bla its 4:50am :sleeping: