• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] INT's... How did YOU flirt today?

CollisionCourse?

MBTI Type
INTP
Man... I never gave any thought to what we should do NEXT if the flirting should work. :shock:

ABORT MISSION! ABORT MISSION!
Why change your strategy, if the current one is obviously working? If I found out someone is successfully huggable, I would be hugging her until she's all mine. :coffee:

N

NPcomplete

I'm going to relish in the fact that he hugged me back.

:cry:

When I saw him later today though, he greeted me (as opposed to ignored me) with a smile and a hey. So... now what? :huh:

I did that one day. It was completely out of the blue. One evening, I was talking to my (INFJ?) friend and he had his arm around my shoulders and at some point during the conversation, an unknown part of my brain thought "Eh, what the hell? He always seems to want hugs. Hug him! NOW!" And I did.

He wasn't as surprised (or he hid it well) as I was. I think I mumbled something and a "see you later" and complained about missing my bus.

He was his usual 75% jovial and 25% neurotic self afterwards. So I'm guessing your friend will be fine too. :) But I'm no expert on flirting. I can't even recognise it.

Yesterday, I bantered a lot. It was witchcraft-and-Doctor-Who-themed.

(Writing about my friends feels so weird. It's almost like I'm violating their privacy.)

Reflection

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Why change your strategy, if the current one is obviously working? If I found out someone is successfully huggable, I would be hugging her until she's all mine. :coffee:

I agree with this. Some people just naturally invite hugs. Yes, even from an INTP.

:thinking: Though my friend did seem a bit taken aback when I hugged him the first time. Nowadays he hugs me back.

Misty_Mountain_Rose

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
I smiled and didn't break eye contact with a guy driving a car through a parking lot yesterday. He smiled back! Then I blushed and drove away.

Why is it so hard to do something even that simple without feeling embarassed?

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:D :D :popc1:

whispers: Come on...just enjoy it..feel that adrenaline course through your veins, relish that feeling and *know* you gave him that same jolt..it's awesome :devil:

R

ReflecTcelfeR

:D :D :popc1:

whispers: Come on...just enjoy it..feel that adrenaline course through your veins, relish that feeling and *know* you gave him that same jolt..it's awesome :devil:

"Let the hate flow through you!"

R

ReflecTcelfeR

I can understand. The lack of human contact needed is refreshing.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I can't see need for panic in Copperfish's situation. Shy happens, but it would be interesting of they managed to get to know eachother more if the feelings are mutual.
*grumbles* If only I were so lucky...

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Lol...it is, its scary, its fun, its exhilirating, all in one go. Feeeel it, it rules :D

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Lol...it is, its scary, its fun, its exhilirating, all in one go. Feeeel it, it rules :D

I think hes more into serotonin and dopamine instead of adrenaline, hes an intj afterall.. :D

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think hes more into serotonin and dopamine instead of adrenaline, hes an intj afterall.. :D

Ime, INTx's are first terrified by the feeling, but come back for it afterwards :D

And hell, I'll gladl push all those buttons :devil:

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Got someone all wound up hot and heavy via texting and then told them they would have to stop texting me for awhile because my text memory was full. Sounds cornball but it goes into my catstring theory (hot/cold but playfully)

Misty_Mountain_Rose

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
I haven't got mine in yet for the day... unless you count sending an email with an INTJ joke in it as flirting. (I DID send it to the person I like... he's an INTJ too.)

Resonance

Energizer Bunny
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
6w5
I told a guy I like 'Do I look like your b*tch?' when he asked me (jokingly) to go get us all some food. That was just today.

True story.

Man, I am SO GOOD AT THIS!! I can't understand why the guys aren't beating down my door... /confused

I would say 'okay' and do it. Possibly even pay for it.

The guys aren't beating down my door either. I don't know what it is.

Does discussing math with a cute girl count as flirting?
Depends.

1) Was she genuinely interested?
2) Were you both comfortable enough with the concepts to use them as innuendo?

Example: "Here, I'll just integrate these equation for you...find the area under your curves. *wink*"