• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] INT's... How did YOU flirt today?

Misty_Mountain_Rose

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
I told a guy I like 'Do I look like your b*tch?' when he asked me (jokingly) to go get us all some food. That was just today.

True story.

Man, I am SO GOOD AT THIS!! I can't understand why the guys aren't beating down my door... /confused

Neobick

MBTI Type
INTP
Haha, I cant even flirt when Im drunk. Recently I suspected a girl to "like" me. And all I could think of was how to avoid getting in an awkward position where I would have to tell her or ask her if she did. I was even unsure about how I should react if she told me. I have absolutely no skills in dealing with the females. When we were at a party together she asked me, she was sober, if I had anything on my heart, I told her, no I just need to go to the bathroom.

BÃ¥rris

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
I feel like flirting just creates a really awkward mood. And the worst part is, I can't even rationalize it. :(

R

ReflecTcelfeR

My favorite stuff is "Stough", but I can't find it anywhere anymore.

Kra

Black Magic Buzzard
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
The only time that flirting works for me is when I don't reallize I'm doing it.

The downside to this is of course that I don't remember what I did for future reference...
<------oblivious to received flirtation.

R

ReflecTcelfeR

Once we start playing the game we play to win, or so it would seem.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I've been flirting with an ENFP colleague today. She's still seeing her ex but is thinking of ending it once and for all. Really like that girl and I can see us in a relationship.

The plan was also to go on a casual date and have casual sex today with a girl I chatted up on Saturday at a party, but I came down with a terrible cold.
So now i'm coughing and there's snot all over the place.
Alright, exaggeration. But i'm really not that hot right now.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've been flirting with an ENFP colleague today. She's still seeing her ex but is thinking of ending it once and for all. Really like that girl and I can see us in a relationship.

The plan was also to go on a casual date and have casual sex today with a girl I chatted up on Saturday at a party, but I came down with a terrible cold.
So now i'm coughing and there's snot all over the place.
Alright, exaggeration. But i'm really not that hot right now.

I've never wanted you more.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'll offer up my time for your experimentation, just don't stick anything in anywhere with out getting my expressed permission first. :alttongue: