• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] INT's... How did YOU flirt today?

Misty_Mountain_Rose

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
As responsible, maturing individuals... surely it is our duty to at least attempt to build up our weak areas, right? Here is the challenge:

"Every day, I will attempt to flirt with at least one person (if I am single and/or it won't get me into trouble...)"

Speak the oath, yell it to the Universe: "WE DO NOT SUCK AT FLIRTING!" And then cross yourself and throw salt over your shoulder for telling lies.

I will offer advise that I read somewhere... :)huh:) don't flirt with people you are actually attracted to at first. Flirt with random store clerks. Flirt with the mailman (Ok, not the mailman, he knows where you live and hey... stereotypes usually exist for a reason). After we get better at this ridiculous nonsense, then we can set our sights on people we're attracted to.

The world won't know what to do with us... and that, my friends, is always fun.

(Plus we might get some action somewhere in all of this. Eh? Eh??)

:devil:

Come back and post your daring escapades.

slowriot

He who laughs
Enneagram
5w4
there was some girl saying that she hoped I didnt mind leaving her groceries at the side of the check-out while she got some things she needed. And "I said yes ofcourse I dont mind"

But seriously are we supposed to flirt?

Misty_Mountain_Rose

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
I purposefully avoided getting into an elevator at work yesterday with a cute guy. I walked in the front door, saw him hit the button to call the elevator, saw that he was absolutely adorable... and bolted for the stairs.

:doh:

So yes, to answer your question... we are supposed to flirt. We NEED to flirt. Its an aweful shortcoming.

Misty_Mountain_Rose

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
I am baffled at this thread....

Oh right, cuz I am an extroverted NT and don't have any weaknesses. Sorry for having no empathy guys. My bad.

Pride is a weakness. :coffee:

You'll have to create your own thread to work on that one.

R

Riva

INTJ - Are you planning to raise offspring?

INTP - Have you ever copulated before? or Do you wish to copulate?

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Did someone say INT-flirting? :wubbie: :D

Reflection

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
I flirt all the time. It's the only way of communication I know. Except with people I actually like. Then I either just sulk or babble horridly (with a little voice in my head screaming: "Stop it! What are you saying? For the love of god, stop! ... We're never going to be able to look this person in the eyes again, are we?").

It's painful.

Martin997

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
"Stop it! What are you saying? For the love of god, stop! ... We're never going to be able to look this person in the eyes again, are we?").

ohh, you hear him too?

I did tell a lovely girl who I know but have not seen for a long time that she has a nicely symmetrical face and that she has delicious physical curves (yes I sayd that, and later went red and hot in the face when I realized I had sayd it, I still feel like= read the person i quoted in the beginning) I am now trying to avoid talkin to her about that we ever met:doh:

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
I flirt all the time. It's the only way of communication I know. Except with people I actually like. Then I either just sulk or babble horridly (with a little voice in my head screaming: "Stop it! What are you saying? For the love of god, stop! ... We're never going to be able to look this person in the eyes again, are we?").

It's painful.

LOL! It's true! The more you like them, the more idiotic you feel.

When I am in a good mood and am feeling confident, I tend to flirt without realizing that's what I'm doing. It has less to do with how attractive I find the other person and more to do with how I'm feeling that day. Actual flirting with intent happens rarely, because I rarely find someone I'm that interested in.

Reflection

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
ohh, you hear him too?

I did tell a lovely girl who I know but have not seen for a long time that she has a nicely symmetrical face and that she has delicious physical curves (yes I sayd that, and later went red and hot in the face when I realized I had sayd it, I still feel like= read the person i quoted in the beginning) I am now trying to avoid talkin to her about that we ever met:doh:

You know, I've always found it funny that it's a 'he', until my INTJ friend told me that she also hears male voices more frequently than female. Apparently, our inner voices of reason are male.

I know how you feel. I say such stupid, awful things and I only realize I said them after it's done. For some reason, whenever faced with a person I like, all the thoughts in my head just get released into the world unfiltered.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It definitely can...:devil:

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Why yes, that actually is Ricci tensor in my pocket, but I'm also very happy to see you!

Katsuni

Priestess Of Syrinx
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4?
Pride is a weakness. :coffee:

You'll have to create your own thread to work on that one.

elitism03.jpg

pretension03.jpg

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
It is naturally for me to play the hot and cold/cat string...I simply do it without thinking most of the time or use it catch myself when my Fe goes out of control and I sound like an NF blithering on MDMA.

The only problem is that that the targets of my affection seem to mirror it back on me. For instance got a text saying in one text "not to think of me[her] the rest of the day"[until our mini-date tonight] and then in the next text she says that she want to "taste me" tonight.

How am I supposed to comply with the first request without wondering how, when and where she will "taste me" tonight.:shock:

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
SinistralPal & Katsuni:

Keep your chin up, you make a better target. - Confucius