User Tag List

First 101819202122 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Rajah View Post
    I've been told before that I'm flirty, but I never do it intentionally except with my guy. I'm pretty playful by nature, though. To those who don't know me well, my playfulness can come across sometimes as mean-spirited, but I'm not that at all.

With my guy, sometimes I like to say something deliberately shocking. The reaction is fun.
    +1

(I like saying something deliberately shocking to your guy too. )
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

NT's are so fun to flirt with. I can have entire conversation with expressions.

There's the look out the corner of you eye, wink and smile thing.
    There is the tilt your head so you look up through your eyes and keep eye contact until they blush or, if they are extroverted, call you too them thing.
    There is the is the bold "I recognize you as a vulcan thing" where you tilt you your head, hold eye contact and raise and eyebrow.
    There's the lean in close, put your elbows on the table and steeple thing. (It equates to I'm fascinated with your mind) Just translating.
    There's the lean against a wall and eye you from afar thing.

I was a horrible flirt at one point and I loved geek boys.
    "We ascribe beauty to that which is simple; which has no superfluous parts; which exactly answers its end; which stands related to all things; which is the mean of many extremes." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

^This reminds me of something.
    What does it mean when someone leans all over your desk and drops their head to one side?

From what you've written, perhaps they were flirting and I'm just thinking, WTF is up with your neck?

Using Body Language

Here... it will make much more sense if you read it and study it some. Then, when you are around people, watch and pay attention to their interactions. Just pick a table somewhere and sit for a while.
    "We ascribe beauty to that which is simple; which has no superfluous parts; which exactly answers its end; which stands related to all things; which is the mean of many extremes." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

So curiosity/uncertainty. Makes sense.
    Sort of the way a dog looks at you when it has NFI what you're on about but really, really wants to.

Cool site bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan Le Fay View Post
    So curiosity/uncertainty. Makes sense.
    Sort of the way a dog looks at you when it has NFI what you're on about but really, really wants to.

Cool site bro.
    I'm a girl, but thanks. There is also a utube video I ran into one night that is actually a British documentary on mating rituals from a more scientific perspective. I'll look for it. It was really good!

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by TheMonocle View Post
    I'm a girl, but thanks. There is also a utube video I ran into one night that is actually a British documentary on mating rituals from a more scientific perspective. I'll look for it. It was really good!
    Did you mean these? YouTube - Naked Science- What's Sexy? (Part 1)

Reigning Bologna Princess Rajah's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan Le Fay View Post
    +1

(I like saying something deliberately shocking to your guy too. )
    Grrrrr.

I cut you!

I... suppose. Yeah!

MBTI
    intP

I clearly and accurately paraphrased a mathematical argument to a girl who was absent from the original discussion. Does that count? I made eye contact and appropriate gesticulations.

Quote Originally Posted by suttree View Post
    I clearly and accurately paraphrased a mathematical argument to a girl who was absent from the original discussion. Does that count? I made eye contact and appropriate gesticulations.
    Oh man, now see, INTPs flirting flies right over my head. If this is the case, then I may have a couple of INTPs who have been flirting for eons and I never even knew. INTJ's they are easy to get. ENTJs too! ENTPs, well... are they talking to you? Then they are flirting. I think it's natural for them.

I think I'm terrible with math. I've made straight A's all the way through college, but I bang my head on my desk a lot with math. That's usually where I've run into this scenario. Followed by a, "You know, we could meet (fill in the blank) and I could help." *facepalms*