First 51314151617 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Time View Post
    Yes, clearly the more introverted INTJs don't know how to approach the situation better. She may poke you as well, but she would have to know you a little better.
    Which means eyes open for the next few days walking by while saying hi. Never know what object in her posession could be inspiration for a conversation.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by Weber View Post
    So all types are equally poor at handling romantic/emotional situations?
    What's 'poor' is the metaphor: it isn't something you're 'schooled' in. It isn't something that can be learned, it's something that you just do. This is a difficult concept for INTs/ennea5s/whatever, since we tend to build confidence by learning about things.

Quote Originally Posted by Weber View Post
    Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned.
    God might forgive you, but the rest of us won't.
    The beauty of a living thing is not the atoms that go into it, but the way those atoms are put together. ~ rCoxI ~ INfj ~ 5w6 so/sp

Senior Member Misty_Mountain_Rose's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Blairvoyant View Post
    Not being good at dancing is OK; refusing to dance is a sin.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Time View Post
    Yes, clearly the more introverted INTJs don't know how to approach the situation better. She may poke you as well, but she would have to know you a little better.
    :horor: I'd never actually poke someone unless we had already had some 'cuddly' moments, which would typically come after we were already in a relationship. I'm not cool with randomly touching people when I flirt. That might be a serious hurdle to overcome if it comes with the 'flirting' territory.

Embrace the possibilities.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A

@OP

I stared at what is not to be stared.

Senior Member Misty_Mountain_Rose's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    Which means eyes open for the next few days walking by while saying hi. Never know what object in her posession could be inspiration for a conversation.
    Here are typical things I do when I like someone:

1. Go out to lunches when they're going, even if I don't feel like it... then I sit as far away from them as possible...

2. I do things to randomly annoy them or get their attention

3. I smirk at them

4. I argue with them

lol I'm starting to realize as I type this list up why none of these could work, especially when used in conunction with one another...

Oh well, they say that recognizing the problem is the first step so I must be headed toward idiot-recovery.

Embrace the possibilities.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2

I've never had any problems flirting with INTJ women. They and I get along quite well. Nothing romantic so far but you never know....

INTP women are bitches. They'll flirt like crazy and deny that it ever happened afterwards. They're also very reluctant to open up to anyone prefering a life of solitude. Edit: Also the one I knew didn't use FDS. She may've ruined the world of INTP women forever for me.

Fave Romantic types: ISFP, INFP, INTJ. FYI
    "... you think deeply about stuff [that] nobody cares about and hardly anybody can understand you." ~ Peguy talking about Ni users. So true.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by chris1207 View Post
    INTP women are bitches. They'll flirt like crazy and deny that it ever happened afterwards. They're also very reluctant to open up to anyone prefering a life of solitude.
    Guilty. Despite the fact that I'm not a woman.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILI

Agreed.

The flirting thing today? I think I'm just gonna do it now.

Hey, Stevo. Nice haircut. You look really great. (This is actually the truth. Not embellished flirting or whatever.)
    Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done, and why. Then do it.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Misty_Mountain_Rose View Post

:horor: I'd never actually poke someone unless we had already had some 'cuddly' moments, which would typically come after we were already in a relationship. I'm not cool with randomly touching people when I flirt. That might be a serious hurdle to overcome if it comes with the 'flirting' territory.

Oh, I don't randomly touch people or flirt with them. But this girl had something irresistible about her, so I threw paper at her (on more than one occasion) and poked her on one occasion, but quickly realized what I was doing and went .

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so
    Socionics
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by chris1207 View Post
    INTP women are bitches. They'll flirt like crazy and deny that it ever happened afterwards. They're also very reluctant to open up to anyone prefering a life of solitude.

Well... lately I've noticed something about myself. When I'm interested in someone, at first I make BIG, bold moves (for example, like I mentioned earlier in this forum, I might just walk up to a guy and give him a hug). And THEN... I start acting super cold - I might start ignoring the guy I hugged por exemplo. I do NOT do this on purpose - it's just that I feel a little embarrassed by the fact that I actually "made a move." I'm really introverted/shy, you see. I(ntroversion) is my strongest letter among "I", "N", "T", and "P".

What usually results from this "pulling back" is that the other guy gets reeled in even closer. Ha!

Perhaps I'm already an expert at flirting?
    Enneagram: 5w4 5-9-2 (5w4 9w1 2w1) sp/so

"Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience." - Greg King
    The worst mistake people make in political arguments is assuming that the other side is not trying to do the right thing. This simple oversight makes productive conversation nearly impossible.