User Tag List

First 6789 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    I think Ps are more likely to be late for things they actually do care about, and for a J to do the same thing could indicate you're just a low priority.
    This is true for me. I'm usually early to things I find important. If it's super, super important, I try to be just, on, time. To show that I paid attention.

If I'm late, I'm well aware of it. Or my grandmother did actually die.

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

not giving a shit looks the same in P or J.
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥

Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by kevrawlings View Post
    Sorry, but intuition as it pertains to the MBTI doesn't have anything to do with knowing anything, only thinking you know (and conveniently not being able to explain why).
    So?

The point was about the differences between Te and Ti. Te, and the cognitive habits associated with that function, allow for formally arbitrary stipulations of truth. The judgments, being "external" aka arbitrary, don't, at least as far as immediate perception is concerned, spiral down the rabbit hole of endlessly increasing complexity of categorisation. If such categorisation is a priority for you, jolly good and debates ahoy. But for me, formally arbitrary boundary setting works way better and lets other more compelling functions get to work. So, suck it, Mary--you're using the values of one distinct system to critique another.
    Bellison uncorked a flood of horrible profanity, which, translated, meant, "This is extremely unusual."

Boy meets Grr

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by Kalach View Post
    So?

The point was about the differences between Te and Ti. Te, and the cognitive habits associated with that function, allow for formally arbitrary stipulations of truth. The judgments, being "external" aka arbitrary, don't, at least as far as immediate perception is concerned, spiral down the rabbit hole of endlessly increasing complexity of categorisation. If such categorisation is a priority for you, jolly good and debates ahoy. But for me, formally arbitrary boundary setting works way better and lets other more compelling functions get to work. So, suck it, Mary--you're using the values of one distinct system to critique another.
    My point was that with iN at the helm, and eT arguing on its behalf, know-it-all behavior is inevitable. Suck what? Who's Mary?

MBTI
    INTJ

Hi veK. You're doing it again. But introverted perception functions still aren't introverted judgment functions.

Lucky too, because if they were, one couldn't be right all the time.
    Bellison uncorked a flood of horrible profanity, which, translated, meant, "This is extremely unusual."

Boy meets Grr

MBTI
    ISTP

It's the J that makes it a judging function.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by kevrawlings View Post
    It's the J that makes it a judging function.
    Naw, introverted P's are actually the ones with a dominant judging function. Ti is judging; Ni is not.

MBTI
    INTJ

Know-it-all behaviour actually is more or less inevitable. It does come with the Ni/Te territory. A perception gets privileged, then some proof is made up to suit it... But is there a cure? Should there be?

I... I... don't know.

(Ho Ho Ho!)

Boy meets Grr

MBTI
    INTj

I am rarely late except by intent. If you have been habitually late with her, then she might be doing it intentionally as payback. Otherwise, you're not particularly important to her.

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by Weber View Post
    Naw, introverted P's are actually the ones with a dominant judging function. Ti is judging; Ni is not.
    You're saying that introverted P's are more judging than introverted J's?

INTP vs. INTJ

That's like saying Rick Moranis from "Honey I shrunk the Kids" (INTP) was more judgmental than Kevin Spacey from "Seven" (INTJ).

J means judgmental. P means perceiving. It's simple.