• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] The Official INTJ Hunters' Thread

Ming

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
2w3
So we've heard enough of all that INTJ hatin'. It's time for some ACTION.

How will we propose to turn these cold-hearted seemingly 'bastardly' INTJs into a nice warm puppy, ExFP-like person?

How will we inject those happy hormones into them so that they'll burst out dancing in their boring office dancing to 'Walking on Sunshine', while smiling at everyone that they meet on their way?

How do we crush their big inflated egos into small pieces which we can all delightfully chew on? How do we smash their seemingly arrogant side so that they worship everyone else, just like all the other signs?

How do we train them so they become telepathic individuals, able to sense and thus suck emotions out of people, and somehow use some kind of special wand to cast it all over people so they become healed of their hate and seemingly pitiful sides?

How do we destroy their sick sense of humor, and their annoying and overused '69' jokes?

Hmm... (*EDIT* Hey my 500th post? What a way to celebrate ;))

It's okay, because it's time for Ming to come to the rescue! - As delightful and powerful ExFP, they can not stop me!

It is time.

For another.

INVASION!

Here is the master plan to kill, and knock out ALL INTJs. Here are the steps/commandments you must follow!

1) Use colourful colours. Like this wonderful and bright YELLOW and this beautiful CYAN to make them pity themselves. Make them realise how wonderful this world is! Give them LOVE! Refrain from using black or blue or purple if possible. We can cure their depression! (For the purpose of confidentiality, I have tried to keep it as dull as possible. Also to prevent blindness, and over optimism/hysterical laughing. Thank you.)

2) So how do we turn these INTJ's into seemingly EFP like people? Simple. Whenever you meet one (make sure it is an INTJ, not just some overly depressed and unhealthy ExFP), give them a hug. Watch as they squirm in shame and pleasure as you envelop and strangle them with your power of love. Give them a kiss of the cheeks, and watch them melt. Give a light pinch on their buttocks, and see the overkill.

3) How do we inject the hormones? Well after you have completed Step 2) of the process, you quickly grab the 'ABBA' or any other CD which is full of brightness and uses the word 'Sunshine' every five seconds. Put it on full volume. Put an aerobic video on the TV. If you do not have the supplies, use a personal demonstration (dance in front of them if you are really desperate). There is no need for any type of solution/medicine, because their minds will naturally make them as they perceive the environment (you!) and adapt.

4) How do we crush their inflated egos after that? Well, that is of course easy done. If you have completed Step 2) and 3) correctly, then there is no need to worry. They will crush it themselves. Watch as they conflict with themselves, and smile at the turmoil they're going through. A good song to listen to while snacking on a cookie is 'Smile' by Lily Allen. Fits the mood perfectly.

5) How do we train them so that they become so emotionally sensitive that they can even SMELL feelings? Well, after you have completed 2), 3) and 4) in that order, they would be so emotionally crippled that it'll be easy for you to twist them around your finger. Just give them a little push by saying nice things to them. Then give them rewards, even though they might seem over obnoxious. Pour your love out to them, and watch as they start saying nice things to people. You have witnessed a true miracle! They will work this out themselves, just give them the needed encouragement (hugs and kisses do well in this).

6) If by this stage their sick sense of humor and overused '69' jokes are still here, you can always shut them up with a nice roll of duct tape. Or even better, have protected sex.

7) By this stage they should be so well trained that they actually buy things for you, discusses things with you, and see you as some God. They will be willing to serve you and do anything you ask them to do.

Good luck on your hunting. I expect to see some corruption, I mean amazing results.

Thank you. Sorry, this thread was supposed to be humorous, so first, please don't take offense. :yes:

F

figsfiggyfigs

Oh ming ming ming...

I don't like this thread at all. Only time I like being hunted. Is at night. :ninja:

SinistralPal

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
INTJ's are sexy cool the way they are. Why the HELL would I want to turn them into EFP?!? o.0??

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Anyone who goes hunting INTJs with such motivations will be taking more than their life in their hands. And now that Ming has revealed the whole plan to us, we'll be onto it (not that we really needed the details - those E_F's are usually pretty obvious).

Misty_Mountain_Rose

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
I'm exhausted and stressed out already just reading that post. All that weekend R&R... straight out the window!

:steam:

Rebe

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4sop
Nah, INTJs are INTJs. Don't hunt them and they won't hunt us. :hug: Coexistence!

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Can't we just drop it? The number of INTJ-threads is increasing in a worrying pace.
Nag the extroverts instead, they're the attention seekers. :coffee:

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This thread should've been titled "How not to hunt INTJ's.".

INTJ's are like a well, you just need the mental capacity to create a strategy in order to bring the water out of it.

R

ReflecTcelfeR

Your willpower is not stronger than our willpower, hahaha. We are trained in the arts of control. Applaud for the effort though.

gromit

likes this
Can't we just drop it? The number of INTJ-threads is increasing in a worrying pace.
Nag the extroverts instead, they're the attention seekers. :coffee:

Ha ha ha... I imagine that's sort of the point.

Reflection

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
How will we propose to turn these cold-hearted seemingly 'bastardly' INTJs into a nice warm puppy, ExFP-like person?

How will we inject those happy hormones into them so that they'll burst out dancing in their boring office dancing to 'Walking on Sunshine', while smiling at everyone that they meet on their way?

But I like INTJs just as they are!

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Same reaction though I caught a couple words.

Dude, as a fellow FP, WTF? Give it some time, get some experience in life; learn to let the INTJ be what they are and learn to appreaciate it. They're suprizingly warm when you're not busy beating them over the head to change.

Misty_Mountain_Rose

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5

Dude, as a fellow FP, WTF? Give it some time, get some experience in life; learn to let the INTJ be what they are and learn to appreaciate it. They're suprizingly warm when you're not busy beating them over the head to change.

:wubbie:

^^^^^ Proof

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9

Ahhhh...thank you.