• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] The Official INTJ Hunters' Thread

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
The building I work in is being repainted. The hallway where I come in is now yellow. Bright, blinding yellow. I don't take off my sunglasses until I'm past that idiotic hallway. :dont:

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The building I work in is being repainted. The hallway where I come in is now yellow. Bright, blinding yellow. I don't take off my sunglasses until I'm past that idiotic hallway. :dont:

The walls where I work are FLUORESCENT LIME GREEN. I can practically see the glow reflecting on my clothes. :D <-- Like that smiley, except I'm certainly not smiling.

I prefer PURPLE. :steam:

copperfish17

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I wish my walls were something other than @%#^ing WHITE.

I'll even take fluorescent green, dammit...

fragrance

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
How will we inject those happy hormones into them so that they'll burst out dancing in their boring office dancing to 'Walking on Sunshine', while smiling at everyone that they meet on their way?

I can't stand people dancing in their offices, and especially not to Walking on Sunshine. In fact, I don't even want to hear that song. If I find myself in a room with that song, I'd head straight for the player and turn it off.

ironlily

MBTI Type
enfp
Hmmm... I am disappoint. I was looking for tips on how to hunt down and identify intjs more easily.
After a long bout of solas angst from dragon age, it seemed time to seek more out.(intjs, there is an entire corner of the internet pining for your type, thank Patrick Weekes for showcasing to the world how amazing you all are)
Trouble is you seem as rare as an elven trickerster god to run into.
To all the intjs , what actual hunting advice would you give for one seeking you out? It can be so tricky to find the right topic to spark your passions and see you guys shine. And it can be even harder to tell you apart from some of the other introverts.

Help me master strategists, you're my only hope.

Obsidius

Chumped.
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Did you just reveal your plan of attack to a type that is most commonly attributed the title; "The Strategist"?

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
To all the intjs , what actual hunting advice would you give for one seeking you out? It can be so tricky to find the right topic to spark your passions and see you guys shine. And it can be even harder to tell you apart from some of the other introverts.

I can usually be found in used book stores. (I enjoy being surrounded by books, but my practical nature prohibits me from paying full price for them. Forget that noise.)

Obsidius

Chumped.
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Hmmm... I am disappoint. I was looking for tips on how to hunt down and identify intjs more easily.
After a long bout of solas angst from dragon age, it seemed time to seek more out.(intjs, there is an entire corner of the internet pining for your type, thank Patrick Weekes for showcasing to the world how amazing you all are)
Trouble is you seem as rare as an elven trickerster god to run into.

Not sure if you're asking about identifying us, or actually getting to know us.

First of all; don't lie, don't make too much small talk, make sure we respect your intelligence.

Topics; philosophy, science, literature, history and sometimes politics.

We're fairly different from other introverts, quite different actually. Thing is, most introverts seem the same at first glance, because you need them to open up. This requires you to be the conversationalist and drive on to identify the "right introvert". Look up some INTJ profiles, and that kind of thing on Tumblr where INTJ's explain how they think etc.

Before I go on, why are you trying to hunt INTJ's?

ironlily

MBTI Type
enfp
Besties but also, those I do have in my life are excellent and I'd like to add more excellence.
I like to respect the space and time investments of those intjs I do hang out with. Sometimes when they're in full obsession mode they need to just focus on that. I've been lucky enough to accident my way into one or two, but would like to actively seek out more awesome.
Finding the right mix of intelligence, passion and shared curiosity is tricky. Aiming for intjs seemed like a good way to hedge my bets and optimize my time.
I flip from e to I myself and only have so much extroverted mana. Might as well focus fire on known good quantities.

ironlily

MBTI Type
enfp
Not sure if you're asking about identifying us, or actually getting to know us.

First of all; don't lie, don't make too much small talk, make sure we respect your intelligence.

Topics; philosophy, science, literature, history and sometimes politics.

We're fairly different from other introverts, quite different actually. Thing is, most introverts seem the same at first glance, because you need them to open up. This requires you to be the conversationalist and drive on to identify the "right introvert". Look up some INTJ profiles, and that kind of thing on Tumblr where INTJ's explain how they think etc.

Before I go on, why are you trying to hunt INTJ's?

Actively trying to identify. Getting to know you is the fun part which I thoroughly enjoy.
It may truly be just a matter of continuing try my luck.
But figured it was worth gathering what data I could.

Used bookstores are definitely a good starting point. What about public libraries? Or is it, too public, more people, so less useful?

Obsidius

Chumped.
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Because ENFPs and INTJs are typology besties, of course.

Yeah, I do realise they go really well together, but... Maybe it's an INTJ thing, I don't see the point in hunting anybody.

Unless it's for sport, of course.

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Haha omg that is perfect XD Always wanted to read that actually..
I had to read it in my eighth grade English class. Because my teacher was a weirdo. (But a cool one.)

You could probably find the full text somewhere.