• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] The Official INTJ Hunters' Thread

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Professor Snape is supposed to be an INTJ.

Would you like to pinch his ass?

CrystalViolet

lab rat extraordinaire
MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm laughing at that image.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Professor Snape is supposed to be an INTJ.

Would you like to pinch his ass?
There are entire fangroups of mainly middle-aged ladies who fantasize about doing just that . . . and similar. Horrors.

Resonance

Energizer Bunny
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
6w5
[youtube="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfyurXyB1ak"]Adrienne Arno[/youtube]

WoodsWoman

MBTI Type
INFP
Why in the world would anyone want to change an INTJ into something else??! They are far too rare to begin with.

rfossr

MBTI Type
INTP
i know two intjs and they both are smart as fuck but they both get stuck in what they think are the best way to go about doing things. they aren't flexible enough and though they may be smart their arrogance drives most away. unfortunatley when it comes down to it other people are all we have. nothing is really enjoyed unless its with another. so intj;s may accomplish what they dream up in their brooding minds but they will often be unhappy.

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Professor (Alan Rickman) Snape... Yes. I probably wouldn't dare, though.

No, NO. NOT the glossified sexed-up Alan Rickman Snape! I mean the greasy hook nosed book Snape.

Uytuun

MBTI Type
nnnn
nothing is really enjoyed unless its with another

Don't you think you're a little ehh...stuck in what you think is the best way to go about doing things by saying that?

ObeyBunny

MBTI Type
INTJ
1) Use colourful colours. Like this wonderful and bright YELLOW and this beautiful CYAN to make them pity themselves. Make them realise how wonderful this world is! Give them LOVE! Refrain from using black or blue or purple if possible. We can cure their depression! (For the purpose of confidentiality, I have tried to keep it as dull as possible. Also to prevent blindness, and over optimism/hysterical laughing. Thank you.)

NOOOOOO!!!!!! NOT BRIGHT COLORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Damn! Which one of you INTJ’s told Ming our secret weakness! Surrounding our would with bright colors is like injecting diet pepsi into your eye sockets- it BURNS!!

:newwink:

Xellotath

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Your weakness was bright colors all along?

Oh... my dear INTJs...

Your days are numbered.

ObeyBunny

MBTI Type
INTJ
Your weakness was bright colors all along?

Oh... my dear INTJs...

Your days are numbered.

The INTJ community is already pretty weak and small- we've never built a tolerance to bright colors like the NF's and SP's have. The best we can do to survive is to wear casual business attire when we're at home and paint our walls dull gray.
:cry: