• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] Gift-Buying for INTJs - What do they want???!!!

InvisibleJim

Permabanned
Simple, ask them what they want and then buy it for them. Did you really think a forum would know what we wanted better than us?

Rex

MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Something practical. if you can implement it yourself that's awesome. Most likely you just have to ask him and buy that. But do research. i for many years ago wanted a cap and a beanie on one. a capbeanie. i allready had it so i assumed everyone got the picture.
beanie-hat-6182.jpg

They did not i got a beanie from my cousins and a cap from my brother. And i still get beanies years after last time i opened my mouth. And i still wear cap beanies.

I have been wearing nothing but beanies with cap since i first got one when i was 15-16years. im 25 now.

Assumptions are the mother of all fuck ups.

freeeekyyy

Cheeseburgers
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
A book about one of my interests is practically the ultimate gift.