• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] The NT Male's List of Dealbreakers:

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Me too. It seems like they are with me as it is when I dream/imagine about them. Consistent/constant real world contact therefore seems a bit superfluous.

I suspect it is more of an SF thing than simply F. My theory being that the N spreads a little contact a long way.

As a matter of fact here she texts now wanting me to see her. (admittedly I am looking forward to some smooching)

She sounds SFJ. Yeah, I can be really clingy and needing the contact too but I've learned to hold it back in order to give people some space when they need it.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
If it is, then I'm an introvert too.

Ha! :laugh:

I do want SOME real world contact!!! But I don't have like, RULES about when, how often, and all that. If I'm not living with them, then as long as it's at least twice a week, I'm cool.

Once a week would work for me :D. Or it would be more about mood than any set time (not a fan of rules either).

When I was a young teen, I used to say that if I ever married (which I was not inclined to ever do at 12 :D ), I would like for my husband to live next door, so he could visit for awhile (to talk, for sex, whatever), and then he could leave and I would be blissfully ALONE (especially to sleep).

EDIT: I too, actually prefer in-person contact though (well, who doesn't?). That doesn't require constant conversation and presence feels far less draining.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Haha that is so funny Orangeappled. We're so different. If I were married I'd ideally like to see my husband every day or at least every other day but I have been trained by introverts in my life to hold that desire back for longer periods but it really can build up and I may not react rationally if I'm at the breaking point until it gets dealt with. :blush:

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Psychological dealbreakers

- Women who try to boss me around

- Women who don't read (the right books) or watch interesting documentaries. Nothing worse than a girlfriend whose favorite shows are Desperate Housewives, Sex & The City and Ugly Betty. If they only watch crap like that and read shitty pink biographies, I will soon have an urge to flip the switch on the relationship. They don't bring anything cool to the table, only lots of airhead talk about really uninteresting things that will have me thinking about suicide (or possibly murder) before an hour has passed.

- Drama queens who don't get their shit straight when I don't need their crap, or in situations where their crap isn't practical or necessary.

- Fi-less women who don't feel things with their entire being. I basically want an ENFP/INFP type 4.

- Women who freak out in crisis situations. I want someone who goes cold and controlled under extreme pressure.
If she's an NFP loony tune the rest of the time, it's all good :)

- Someone wallowing in self-pity too much. Meet the world, win it over. You know you can with a smile and a personality like that.

- Someone who cares more about animals than me. Kids always come first, but I expect to be second to that.

- Someone who owns pets. They're a peculiar breed...

- OCD behavior makes drop you like you're scalding hot. Don't have OCD.

- Constantly hyperactive people makes me want to shoot at live targets.

- Women who are just dull. I need that glimmer in the eye and a powerful personality.

- Women who are never serious and think that serious stuff is boring. Serious stuff is the most fun stuff. Joking around about superficial things never makes me loose track of time.
Talking to you about the philosophical/imaginative aspects of astrophysics/space travel/time travel etc damn well makes me do just that.

- Women who can't express themselves extremely well in text and speech.
I do not read minds, even if my gut feeling is very good.

- Women with commitment issues.

- Pathological liars.

- Drug/alcohol abuse.

- Excessive partying without me there makes me a bit on edge. Whatever you say about you liking to dance, I know that there is something that bugs you with the relationship. This hasn't happened to me personally, but I have seen it a hundred times in other peoples' relationships.

- Girls that seek a jealous reaction. I don't get it easily, but i'll get it if you try hard enough. Then if it continues, i'll eventually dump you.
I really hate it when people are not treating the heart they're holding in their hand with respect.
I've mostly seen it with others, but I have also experienced this. Nothing makes me more pissed off.

- Someone who would be a crappy and uncaring mother.

- Someone who doesn't get jealous. It's just a sign that they care, and I think it's a bit cute once every month or so. Nothing excessive.

Physical dealbreakers

- Obese. I hate it when people don't care about their appearance. Looking great is something you do for your partner. At least work on it. Not because your partner wouldn't love you when you look like shit, but because you're much easier to love if you're hot. I expect no more or any less than I do myself.

- Too tall.

- Completely flat-chested with too wide hips. Seriously, that is hideous. You should really think about getting implants. This is not politically correct to say, but seriously, go see a doctor about it.

- Women who can't/haven't learned how to orgasm from vaginal intercourse.
I love sticking my tongue down there for you, because I love giving you pleasure, but ordinary sex is sort of pointless if you're, in a way, impotent. I want strong physical response. Even if I can make you come with clitoral stimulation, not performing well in the main course sort of makes it all suck. This combined with the next point happened to me with a short-time girlfriend a while back.

- Women who are silent in bed. I have had this happen once, and it was really creepy to have sex with someone who didn't respond to you with sound or movement. Suffice to say, I quit and asked what was wrong. Turns out that was just the way she was. I dumped her after a few weeks. She was pretty nice and all otherwise, but that was something I couldn't live with. I want loud and lively response. Unless we're in some place where we need to be silent. But pillows are good for muffling all sorts of sounds :D

- Sexually orthodox women turn me the hell off. It's nice to explore stuff, learn and do really perverted stuff together sometimes. Not all the time, perhaps. Should be up for anything, almost. Nothing involving feces, animals or stuff like that, but anything within the "normal" perverted spectrum.

- Deathly cold hands at all times. *Not* nice sometimes. Seriously. This one girl I know was like an ice cube. If I wanted that particular cold, i'd have sex with corpses, honestly.

- Women who shave down there and then forget to do so for a week or so. Seriously, that crap can give me rashes. If I shave stuff and face before sex, so should you. Well, hopefully without need to shave the face...

- Women who forgot about the existence of razors and waxing, or never learned. Seriously, your lady parts should not make me hum "Run through the jungle" by CCR.
Less Vietnam, more fresh.

- Women who smell like rancid onions or burning rubber tires when they sweat, or generally bad-smelling women in general.
Sweat is nice, as long as the sweat is nice. Sex is a good form of workout, but not if it smells like someone started burning a trash heap at the foot of the bed.

- Someone who can't give me a good massage because of "weak hands". If I have been massaging you for the last two hours, I will naturally be pissed off if you give me a Big Failure two minute sad excuse of a neck rub.
If you're that weak, i'm amazed as to how the hell you survive at all. Suspicion: lazy fucker who doesn't see the point of pleasing me as long as i'm pleasing her.
Well, even if it's because of an injury, I can't live with that unless it happens after several years of an awesome relationship, probably marriage and children.

- Someone who can't have children. I do want that some day.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
- Someone wallowing in self-pity too much. Meet the world, win it over. You know you can with a smile and a personality like that.

Who can turn the world on with her smile?
Who can take a nothing day, and suddenly make it all seem worthwhile?
Well it's you girl, and you should know it
With each glance and every little movement you show it

Love is all around, no need to waste it
You can have a town, why don't you take it
You're gonna make it after all

-----

And people called me picky :doh:

fill

"Everything in its place"
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Relationship wise? I'll sum it up: fitting my perception of being unreasonable.

If we're talking outside of a relationship, I'd say not having a vagina and being unattractive either physically or intellectually.

Gamine

in-game
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Jesus, your list is full of funny contradictions.

I would disappoint 11 of your expectations, and I'd like to think I'm fairly normal.

EDIT: Key word "like"

Blank

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
My standards of physical attraction are very selective, so I won't get into that, but I will say that in a relationship, if it's physically hard for me to look at a woman, it won't work out. However, if someone is less attractive, but has an amazing personality, the personality will more than make up for it, since I would rather have a relationship with a person and not a bag of flesh.

Beyond that, my list of dealbreakers are:

Women who smoke, use drugs, lie, cheat, or steal.
Women who I can't hold an intense philosophical conversation with, or those whom I cannot communicate with.
Poor hygiene.
Women who will talk about very intimate and personal matters with anyone, or to friends who have very big mouths.
Women who have a huge list of "normal" friends whom I do not know. (I have a few close friends whom I know very well, but if a woman has a huge group of friends with whom she is close to none.)
I can't stand princesses who aspire to the stereotypical middle-class life. The ones who have a very conventional view of dating and relationships. I do not want to date a girl, I would rather romance a woman.
Being a bitch or being unable to control one's temper. I hate people who use projection to deal with their problems or issues.
Women who would expect or try to transfigure me into a "normal" person.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Jesus, your list is full of funny contradictions.

I would disappoint 11 of your expectations, and I'd like to think I'm fairly normal.

EDIT: Key word "like"

Well, I do think that you are adorable, anyhow ;)
That's not it, though. A woman not exhibiting those negative qualities, and having the ones I desire...
I'd marry her after a week :D

Besides... Depending on what those things are, it can always grow away.
I do know that you are one of those slippery-as-an-eel ENTPs =P

Just out of curiosity, you wouldn't mind PM:ing me about those eleven points you were talking about? ^^
You know, we can always work stuff out. :huh:

:)jew:)

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
When people bring up stuff like this, it starts making me (half) wonder if I am a T, despite firmly knowing I am Fi-dom. :D

Maybe it's my high introversion, but in such a situation, I wouldn't think anything about what you did, nor feel the need to talk. I tend to be the one avoiding long chats on the phone with my ESFP bf (is every single night really necessary?). I'm a "quality over quantity" person when it comes to communication...

I'm rather similar, which is why I'm fond of dating NTs. They aren't needy and don't mind it and prefer it when you aren't at them all the time. ENTPs can be especially good when they get their hands on a project. You get to take a break from the relationship without any real damage or dramz.:D

Stevo

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Unintelligence.
Anti-intellectualism.
Intense Irrationality.
Neediness, insecurity, endless compliment fishing.
"Game-playing", i.e. saying one thing and expecting me to infer a plethora of hidden meanings. I don't put up with that shit.
Unreasonable jealousy.
Closed-mindedness of any form.
Controlling.
Unoriginality.

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Too tall.

- Completely flat-chested with too wide hips. Seriously, that is hideous. You should really think about getting implants. This is not politically correct to say, but seriously, go see a doctor about it.

:sadbanana:

At 5'10 and 34B-26-37, looks like I'm not going to heaven.

I think I'll seduce this guy instead.. ----> :devil:

Go to hell, suuuuper wide Italian hips!

Killjoy

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
I prefer women to be smooth though firm, double jointed and properly lubed with light callouses... just like my hand (Lord knows I hate drastic change)

If missing these requirements, I see no point in pursuing this... thing... as a potential mate.