• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] The NT Male's List of Dealbreakers:

Jonny

null
MBTI Type
FREE
Anyone with even a very mild understanding of feminist theory could have a field day with the tone and implications of that post (not your's, X, Bowden's. Part of me wonders if it was intentionally really misogynistic when he said women are like objects that depreciate in value and men aren't).

lol

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Jonnyboy, between your extremely laconic nature and your tendency to communicate mostly by adding emphasis to previous posts, I usually feel like I know what you're trying to convey, but I'm never sure.

JHBowden

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Peeps, feminism has always been a lesbian liberation ideology, and is beyond the scope of the discussion.

:devil:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
oh sure...only lesbians care about equality...i'm just a foolish girl forgive me for not knowing my place.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I have some dealbreakers, but they don't matter much since I don't have any dealmakers. :smile:

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
Dealbreakers:

Obesity, age, kids, higher status, and CPD (chihuahua personality disorder).

Kids are radioactive; only a real chump would want to raise another man's litter!

Obesity is obvious.

Age is less obvious, at least to women, who think men look at women the way women look at men. Unlike men, women are like cars-- they depreciate in value over time. Many women seem like used cars, especially once they hit thirty.

Higher status-- if a woman makes more dinero than me, that's a total turnoff. Women are the same way, but in reverse-- if a woman is "secure" with dating a lower status guy, then she's likely not playing with a full deck.

Use your imagination for the chihuahua.

Really hoping you're just trolling. Oy, vey. Let me amend your list for you:

MUST HAVES:

Insecure 20 year-old gym rat with daddy issues.
Ability to make me a sammich.
Ability to look adoringly at me while I pontificate about "how things are."

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
haha which makes an excellent point of how value really ought to be determined. :D

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
this thread is depreciating in value.

Not for women though, but for NT's.

If the subject was closer to my heart, I'd almost feel inclined to step in and fix some of the damages that have been made to our image!

But I can't be bothered. :(

Rainne

One day and the next
MBTI Type
ISTP
Dealbreakers:

Obesity, age, kids, higher status, and CPD (chihuahua personality disorder).

Kids are radioactive; only a real chump would want to raise another man's litter!

Obesity is obvious.

Age is less obvious, at least to women, who think men look at women the way women look at men. Unlike men, women are like cars-- they depreciate in value over time. Many women seem like used cars, especially once they hit thirty.

Higher status-- if a woman makes more dinero than me, that's a total turnoff. Women are the same way, but in reverse-- if a woman is "secure" with dating a lower status guy, then she's likely not playing with a full deck.

Use your imagination for the chihuahua.

This clearly hit a nerve lol

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
females having a list of dealbreakers

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP