User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    FREE

Quote Originally Posted by JHBowden View Post
    Dealbreakers:

Obesity, age, kids, higher status, and CPD (chihuahua personality disorder).

Kids are radioactive; only a real chump would want to raise another man's litter!

Obesity is obvious.

Age is less obvious, at least to women, who think men look at women the way women look at men. Unlike men, women are like cars-- they depreciate in value over time. Many women seem like used cars, especially once they hit thirty.

Higher status-- if a woman makes more dinero than me, that's a total turnoff. Women are the same way, but in reverse-- if a woman is "secure" with dating a lower status guy, then she's likely not playing with a full deck.

Use your imagination for the chihuahua.
    Interesting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by JHBowden View Post
    Dealbreakers:

Obesity, age, kids, higher status, and CPD (chihuahua personality disorder).

Kids are radioactive; only a real chump would want to raise another man's litter!

Obesity is obvious.

Age is less obvious, at least to women, who think men look at women the way women look at men. Unlike men, women are like cars-- they depreciate in value over time. Many women seem like used cars, especially once they hit thirty.

Higher status-- if a woman makes more dinero than me, that's a total turnoff. Women are the same way, but in reverse-- if a woman is "secure" with dating a lower status guy, then she's likely not playing with a full deck.

Use your imagination for the chihuahua.
    and this mindset perfectly illustrates this nfs dealbreaker...ffs man
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    and this mindset perfectly illustrates this nfs dealbreaker...ffs man
    Are you dissappointed there is one person less on your menu?

I don't relate to his opinion or have an opinion of my own even remotely to his, but it still is his opinion. In that sense I see nothing wrong with it. Just saying.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

yeah sure...he's entitled to it...just voicing my disgust...i'm entitled too yeah?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

yeah sure...he's entitled to it...just voicing my disgust...i'm entitled too yeah?
    Ofcourse, just the 'ffs man' part made it seem less like voicing your own opinion which is different than his, and more like voicing the fact his opinion is wrong in general. :P

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    Ofcourse, just the 'ffs man' part made it seem less like voicing your own opinion which is different than his, and more like voicing the fact his opinion is wrong in general. :P
    yeah no...that was the disgust part.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

yeah no...that was the disgust part.
    Fair enough, I said nothing.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

and just to be clear..it's not the fact that he doesn't want to date someone who makes more money, is older and has kids that bothers me at all. it was in the way he viewed them or others who might be interested in them....the delivery and tone and what it represents...more than the specifics of what he's looking for. if that makes sense.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

and just to be clear..it's not the fact that he doesn't want to date someone who makes more money, is older and has kids that bothers me at all. it was in the way he viewed them or others who might be interested in them....the delivery and tone and what it represents...more than the specifics of what he's looking for. if that makes sense.
    I actually smiled at that part. But I always do when ENTJ's get counter-productive. And they do that a lot.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Anyone with even a very mild understanding of feminist theory could have a field day with the tone and implications of that post (not your's, X, Bowden's. Part of me wonders if it was intentionally really misogynistic when he said women are like objects that depreciate in value and men aren't).
    Does he want a pillow for his head?