User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by ZPowers View Post
    How do you feel about your significant other making craven images unto you?
    I don't understand the question. Do you mean, "what happens if he thinks I'm gutless but is polite about it?"
    Q: "What is the process of seeking the truth?"
    A: "Distilled liquor"

Q: "If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?"
    A: "Between a starving prostitute and a steak sandwich."

Q:How would a mathematician capture an elephant?
    A:He would build a cage, step inside, and rename his new location as "outside."

As an NT:

Materialism
    An expectation for me to "impress" you with insignificant shallow displays
    The inability to have a friendly interesting conversation from the get go without a barrage of judgement
    Not being comfortable with silence/process time/being around a dom Ti
    Thinking you are somehow the most important thing and should be treated like a princess, failure to see how insignificant these details are
    Not able to show love in a genuine way
    Doesn't appreciate the truth

May be personal:

Leading people on / inappropriate flirting
    Overly 'sexual' in nature. That said, 'affection' is important to me but I see that as different

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentMind View Post
    Stupidity, absurd emotion based decision making, overly emotional neediness, needlessly talkative about nonsensical things, opposing ideals, unladylike behavior, cheating, drugs, etc., bad hygiene, a need to change me into something I'm not, a need to make me into something I'm not, a need to use me for something I'm not, excessive emotional coldness, goldiggerish behavior, a dislike of thinking, a dislike of my thoughts, a desire to force me into too much social stuff, can't cook; unwilling to learn/help cook, can't clean; unwilling to learn/help clean, pity loving, self-defeating, argumentative, uncooperative, ignoring of my feelings but expecting to be catered to completely, an undeserving and unrealistic extreme princess mentality, etc.

I probably have more but I'm tired now.
    Maybe it's just me, but some of these items seem very contradictory.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Strong T and tendency to stubbornly argue about that kind of stuff. When im with T that likes to argue, i try to win him/her on the argument too much and if she would be very stubborn it would just make me win her at the argument even more. I like to do my T arguments with mates rather than SO.

Not being able to look "behind the scenes", in other words, no strong S types.

Doesent let me have my own time or invading my space with phone(or texting when are we going to see/doing other stuff that MAKES me think about her) when i should be having my own time.

Isnt able to understand things like that i need my own time and wont leave me alone when i want her to

Forcing herself on my personal space when i dont want her to, when being with her. This makes me want to have more of my own time.

Cant understand that even tho having my personal space/time is important to me, i may not require it much if she is not suffocating me when im with her.

Introverted(really low I is okay tho) or 100% E.

Lack of intimacy.

Is not(emotionally) understanding

Is too organized and expects me to do the same. If she wants to clean the house once a week and having everything in the right place, go ahead, i can help you but dont expect me to do the same on my own

I think i could come up with hundreds of these, but i cba to think more right now

Professional Trickster Esoteric Wench's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by Dali View Post
    I'm not trying to get into your (tweed) pants. I'm just curious.
    Ha! That's funny.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy View Post
    The smarter someone is, the more evil she can be before I'll want to leave.
    Alternatively, the kinder someone is, the less intelligent she can be before I'll want to leave.
    That is interesting. I'd never thought about this way, but I think I'm the same way.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy View Post
    I have had relationships with:

ISFP - 3 months
    ISFJ - 3 months
    ESFJ - 3 months
    ESTP - 2 months
    INFP - 1 month
    ENFJ - 4 years (current)
    I'm glad to see you broke the one year mark.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by ObeyBunny View Post
    I don't understand the question. Do you mean, "what happens if he thinks I'm gutless but is polite about it?"
    It's just a Ten Commandments joke, on account of I think the only place I've ever seen the phrase 'bear false witness' used is in or talking about the Ten Commandments. "Thou Shalt Not Make Craven Images Unto Me" is also a Commandment (though Catholics don't use that one, and instead break "Thou Shalt Not Covet Thy Neighbor' into two).
    Does he want a pillow for his head?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Uhhhh.... guys, I've gotta interject in here that it's GRAVEN images.

Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments. (Exodus 20:4-6)
    You can read more about it here.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

I had picked up the impression that there were a couple interpretations, one being graven and one craven, but find no support for this and see the phrasing 'craven' is fairly uncommon, so I imagine you are correct. I never liked the graven thing on account of what a stupid rule it is. Don't carve any images, no matter what it's of? It's moronic and it doesn't make sense. At least craven implies some kind of lack of character (which could possibly be equated to mockery) inherent in the nature of the picture.

Of course, it was the worst commandment anyways, that's why the Catholics got rid of that one. That, and there's no pedophilia commandment, cause I guess sex crimes don't really rate with God.

That said, I probably won't read that article because not offending God is generally low on my list of priorities.
    Does he want a pillow for his head?

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

Dealbreakers:

Obesity, age, kids, higher status, and CPD (chihuahua personality disorder).

Kids are radioactive; only a real chump would want to raise another man's litter!

Obesity is obvious.

Age is less obvious, at least to women, who think men look at women the way women look at men. Unlike men, women are like cars-- they depreciate in value over time. Many women seem like used cars, especially once they hit thirty.

Higher status-- if a woman makes more dinero than me, that's a total turnoff. Women are the same way, but in reverse-- if a woman is "secure" with dating a lower status guy, then she's likely not playing with a full deck.

Use your imagination for the chihuahua.