• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NT men list of shit they's put up with... in chicks

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I dislike it when people don't think their decisions through..especially when the decisions are based heavily on emotions. i don't want to sound like a stereotype here..but decisions largely based on emotions are not always sound

Agree! I'm big on thinking things through as well, and having good reasons for doing things. Very emotionally-based decisions, made right in the moment (without even seeing whether the feeling actually holds in the long run rather than just being a momentary thing), don't make sense to me.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Wearing clothing.

Daedalus

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
I had to chuckle when I read this. If you ever had any doubt that you were an INTJ....

:smile:

even after i said i don't want to sound like a stereotype? :D

Agree! I'm big on thinking things through as well, and having good reasons for doing things. Very emotionally-based decisions, made right in the moment (without even seeing whether the feeling actually holds in the long run rather than just being a momentary thing), don't make sense to me.

Yep!, that's exactly what i was saying
Also some people don't even want to entertain new ideas and or information just because they are emotionally opposed to it, as the information is against their worldview. I have no probs with people not accepting new info/ideas but to refuse to even look at it, is too much, imho.lol.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Count your blessings, guys. My NT spent his day off yesterday riding with me an hour out of town to pick up some chickens, then got to ride all the way home in a van that smelled of chicken poop. That was after helping me finish the chicken pen.

In my defense, I plan on making him some really excellent scrambled eggs, once the girls start laying.

Edit: I just realized this thread had 'chicks' in the title. How funny is that?

fragrance

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
I dislike it when people don't think their decisions through..especially when the decisions are based heavily on emotions

1. As you said, decisions based on emotions
2. Not being straightforward enough: It's tiring to look behind the facade of what a woman is trying to say. Just state it clearly, it won't offend me.
3. Having to accompany her during her shopping spree: I'm lucky, I never had to do this, but the idea is horrible
4. Not being able to admit that it's her fault
5. When I demonstrate that her words and her actions are inconsistent and she seriously replies with "Yes, but that is my inconsistency"

Rainne

One day and the next
MBTI Type
ISTP
Oh yeah...and like when they want something, they don't outright say it to you, they try to "suggest" it to you.

Resonance

Energizer Bunny
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
6w5
1. As you said, decisions based on emotions
Sometimes, the emotional value of a decision is greater than the, say, fiscal value.

2. Not being straightforward enough: It's tiring to look behind the facade of what a woman is trying to say. Just state it clearly, it won't offend me.
That's what you think.

3. Having to accompany her during her shopping spree: I'm lucky, I never had to do this, but the idea is horrible
It might not be as bad as you think. Wouldn't you rather have some say in what underwear she wears to bed? ;)

4. Not being able to admit that it's her fault
:huh:

5. When I demonstrate that her words and her actions are inconsistent and she seriously replies with "Yes, but that is my inconsistency"
At least she recognizes it..?

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
95% of what I put up with is them ignoring me.

Of course, that's also about 95% of what I give out, so I guess we (that is, me and the entire female gender) are even.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It might not be as bad as you think. Wouldn't you rather have some say in what underwear she wears to bed? ;)

Nope, I like surprizes when she chooses to surprize me. :D

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Honestly, I'd be more interested in getting her out of them, but I should degress as I'm not an NT...

gromit

likes this

Can somebody give some RL examples of this?

copperfish17

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Sometimes it's worth spending money, power, etc. in order to make yourself or others happy.

Agreed. :D

I compulsively buy things for people I love. The things I buy for them aren't necessarily expensive and/or meaningful. But an NF taught me that sometimes, all it takes to brighten someone's day is something small, like a bar of chocolate. And I'm eager to please those who I love. :)

Last edited: