• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NT's What are you [airquote] feeling [/airquote]at this moment??

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Slightly melancholic and concerned.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Irritated. Someone needs to speak to CC Sabathia about his pants.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Totally relax and my company shares are climbing thru the roof. I was just about to get rid off my pants and lay feet on the table when I noticed I am still in the office :/

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I had a massive migraine. Controlled it with painkillers. Not feeling that much right now. :D

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ready to funk. It's gonna be a good night!

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
Finished fifth manuscript, sent it to a professional proofreader. I don't feel triumphant. I feel spent and sad. Like I'll never be creative again.

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Tired, but I know I won't fall asleep. >;(

Emerill

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Content. A little annoyed that I wasted my day away.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Content. A little annoyed that I wasted my day away.

So as an INTJ are you uber-obsessed with maximizing progress towards your ultimate goals to realize your full and complete potential?

That question may have been a bit wordy, but in short, do you like using time wisely?