• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NT's What are you [airquote] feeling [/airquote]at this moment??

Nicodemus

otter_joy_holiday_card-p137911295346143001b2ico_400.jpg

Owlesque

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Pretty damn good. A little hungry.

Katriona1992

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Drowsy. Tired. This has been a meh week for me (but hopefully will get better soon!)

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
Excited and nervous. I've done a job interview yesterday. I think it went well, but I'm not sure. There are numerous candidates for the job. It's a great job, actually: teaching sciences (physics and chemistry), full-time. The previous teacher became headmaster, so the job is not a temporary one either. Fingers crossed!

Vie

Giggity
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
I feel the desire to shop...THAT COUNTS.

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
The long wait is killing me. Of course, part of it is the September blues (I didn't get that job, rats, so I don't have a school to go to),but part is publisher frustration. I've written almost two books in the time you take for reading one!

W

WALMART

That my emotional state severely hangs on the existence of another.

Wait, that's a thought, isn't it? Darn.

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Blah...a little bored. Is lazy a feeling?

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
DISGUST.

This food is terrible.

Vie

Giggity
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
I've just spent the last two hours reading up on flesh eating bacteria that has become an epidemic to the state I just moved to...

So then I google imaged it.

:sick: This. I feel this.