• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NT's What are you [airquote] feeling [/airquote]at this moment??

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
Wishing it was Saturday already, with the creativity fair at our town. Cursing myself for wishing holiday time to go faster. I know I'll regret it when school starts again.

Owlesque

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Looking forward to a great fall banding season.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Motivated, but a bit confused.

Owlesque

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Getting a little fed up with this guy's constant report of rare birds that nobody seems to be able to re-find, and lack of photos of said birds.

W

WhoCares

Happy I've finished work for the day. My time is now my own. I can indulge and read a novel. Yay me!

Philosorapteuse

right on the left wing
MBTI Type
INTP
I hate this job. I suck at it. I hate sucking at things! INTPs are so not cut out for admin! Why in hell am I stuck doing this and fucking up because my brain doesn't *work* this way?

Damnit, Jim, I'm an INTP not an SJ! :( :(

Owlesque

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Content with a good day of banding, and in need of a shower.

W

WALMART

complacency.

except i'm fairly sure that's a thinking process, not a feeling process. i am void of emotion, atm.

W

WALMART

i came here to again to state i was complacent.

fuck.

something needs to change.

Owlesque

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Well rested, but I can't believe I slept that long...

Philosorapteuse

right on the left wing
MBTI Type
INTP
Ill. Also fed up. It's so awkward and irritating when someone you don't even like much insists on smothering you in praise and insisting you're their Best Friend Ever. I don't like you. I wish I'd never got involved at all. You know how I've backed right the hell off for about three years? There's a reason for that.

copperfish17

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Content (after some milk tea + salted potato chips). :)

W

WALMART

Complacency.

Complacency, now until I die.

Oh, moderate excitement. I want to snipe fuckers in PS2 tomorrow, thanks again [MENTION=10786]Swivelinglight[/MENTION]