• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NT's What are you [airquote] feeling [/airquote]at this moment??

Wolfie

MBTI Type
xNxx
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so
In limbo, desirous of freedom, anxious, constrained, slightly overwhelmed (I am trying to grasp MBTI fully and and frustrated by the complexities which are making it a longer process.. grr!)

Warm, excited about a night of planning what ifs!

Owlesque

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Dreading what may be the hottest day of the year.

Caesar

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Confused about why the word feeling needs airquotes around them.

W

WALMART

i feel every day on this forum chips away at my soul.

when i came here i sought understanding - mostly for who i am, and what i need to become.

id already viewed myself as next to nothing, but now.... im lower than dirt. is that a bad thing? i intended to break my spirit, did i not?

Red Herring

Superwoman
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i feel every day on this forum chips away at my soul.

when i came here i sought understanding - mostly for who i am, and what i need to become.

id already viewed myself as next to nothing, but now.... im lower than dirt. is that a bad thing? i intended to break my spirit, did i not?

Why does frequenting the forum make you feel lower than dirt??? :shock:

W

WALMART

Why does frequenting the forum make you feel lower than dirt??? :shock:

the more i fail myself in my understanding the worse i feel :shrug:

it's usually but a fleeting moment when i feel that which you quoted...

i've decided just about everything in life makes me sad.

Red Herring

Superwoman
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Then you focus on the wrong things. If this is a continous phenomenon, it might be worth looking into. Could be something as simple as a thyroid issue, could be the onset of depression. Both of which are treatable and nothing you would have to simply put up with.

W

WALMART

continuous beyond what i can last remember, yes.

the things i say really don't represent what i feel. i just talk.

Philosorapteuse

right on the left wing
MBTI Type
INTP
Fucked off. STOP TELLING ME HOW I FEEL, YOU PRAT. You're not a fucking psychologist, you're wrong, you DON'T understand me better than I do, and I don't care how well you mean it, you're pissing me right the fuck off.

W

WhoCares

Like life is an abyss into which the crushing force of gravity pours for the purpose of brusing my soul.