• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NT's What are you [airquote] feeling [/airquote]at this moment??

goats

MBTI Type
INTP
Aren't feelings just thoughts in the end?

If so I'm feeling positive. Good things await!

Unperson

MBTI Type
ENTP
In eager anticipation of something undefined or otherwise unknown when nothing really seems on the horizon.

S

Society

disapointed, releaved... i am finally falling out of love with my ex-wife. took me time...

Mad Hatter

Head Pigeon
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
-1w
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Splitting headache. No idea how many of these I'm getting lately :/

JAVO

MBTI Type
eNTP
sad, imagination is starving, dying... caged off from food by the limits of its own perception

S

Society

conflicted.

part of me still wants to fight for my exwife, part of me wants to fight my exwife, and an increasingly bigger part of me wants to let go... the truth is i dont know what kind of person she is anymore, i see possibilities, but all of them are very difficult to forgive and stop judging to different degrees. i wish i could let go without judging her, so that if she ever comes back to my life, she has a fair chance without hostility... i want to let go of her and of the anger towards her. would be so much easier if my relationship with her wasn't in the way of my relationship with my stepson, and the fact it is is what makes me so mad at her in the first place. yet i still see a lot of good in her, and i still miss the way i thought of her - our good moments, our dreams...

and i really wish we had a prenup. prenup's people - there the corner stone of a happy ending.

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
Tired, frustrated. Mom basically told me my short stories suck as there is too much science in them. That giving these away as freebies on my website will make people go away rather than attract them. :-(.
Right now I'm writing an intricate, very tight-woven science fiction novel. She'll probably hate it, too, because, yes, there's science in it. And I don't want to disappoint her. Ever.

Mad Hatter

Head Pigeon
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
-1w
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Slightly annoyed.

Of all the people that have announced themselves to see the free room in our shared apartment, 3 out of 4 flaked, and those who showed up didn't take it. And I've been waiting here for about an hour for them to show up.
Not cool doodz :dry:

Cold Roses

I feel mellow. I think I'll play some Skyrim and finish a paper on the elements that came together to create the right atmosphere for getting your crusading on.

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
Great! Just finished my fourth manuscript!!
Now waiting for the unavoidable dip when the rejections start coming in...
Meanwhile, enjoying the great feelings and, of course, working on the fifth one!!!

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
I'm bored out of my skull.

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx

Tiger Owl

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Buried in lectures for my midterm. Wishing I was in the woods.

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Completely nutty. Full blown migraine prodrome.