• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NT's What are you [airquote] feeling [/airquote]at this moment??

Harlequin Diamond

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I feel like I'm dying a little inside. I don't wanna talk to anyone but I don't wanna be alone. I don't wanna do nothing but I don't wanna do anything.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRa3BU5bl-s"].[/YOUTUBE]

Mad Hatter

Head Pigeon
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
-1w
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Tired, hungry, but looking forward to tomorrow :)

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Tired and not looking forward to studying...ugh.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Yay, my presidential candidate got to second round. But that evil rat was leading quite alot, so not feeling too optimistic, but atleast now my candidate has some chances..

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Tired and sick of doing chemistry calculations. Only thing that's pushing me through is my headphones that the UPS man delivered. :headphne:

So It Goes

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I'm experiencing the happy after-effects of a good discussion, mixed with the bubbling side-effects of indigestion.

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
Got an answer from a publisher yesterday: "Your work is excellent, but can't publish it right now. Maybe in 2013."
Hubby congratulated me, as did other people. We're going to open a good bottle on Friday to celebrate this.
But I'm not feeling as happy as I should.
My Fe is happy with the praise, of course... but Te thinks it's worthless unless they really publish it. As for Ti... can't help thinking "but if they like it so much, why not?"
Somehow I feel like a student who gets "Excellent work, 4/10." And I don't dare to shout this out, because I know I should feel unmingled happiness and everything! It's better than everything I've ever had before!

So It Goes

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Got an answer from a publisher yesterday: "Your work is excellent, but can't publish it right now. Maybe in 2013."
Hubby congratulated me, as did other people. We're going to open a good bottle on Friday to celebrate this.
But I'm not feeling as happy as I should.
My Fe is happy with the praise, of course... but Te thinks it's worthless unless they really publish it. As for Ti... can't help thinking "but if they like it so much, why not?"
Somehow I feel like a student who gets "Excellent work, 4/10." And I don't dare to shout this out, because I know I should feel unmingled happiness and everything! It's better than everything I've ever had before!

Congratulations. What work did you want published? Why would it be held off until 2013?

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
Congratulations. What work did you want published? Why would it be held off until 2013?
Thanks! It's a fantasy novel for teenagers, and it's held off because of budget reasons. The thing that gets me, is that "maybe". I really don't want to wait so long and then be rejected again.
It's Friday night now where I live, and we've opened that bottle, and I feel much more optimistic about it already! ;)

So It Goes

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Thanks! It's a fantasy novel for teenagers, and it's held off because of budget reasons. The thing that gets me, is that "maybe". I really don't want to wait so long and then be rejected again.
It's Friday night now where I live, and we've opened that bottle, and I feel much more optimistic about it already! ;)

Awesome. You're moving closer and closer to achieving your goal.

I'd like to read your novel when it comes out. Keep me posted.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
T9cbg.jpg