• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NT's What are you [airquote] feeling [/airquote]at this moment??

Thisica

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
5w4
Stuffed, nose-wise. This has led to a rather warped aural perceptive field...Ha!

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
Tired. Disappointed. Got my ninth rejection slip, still three to go. Should be revising manuscript number four now, but I can't concentrate.

mikamickmac

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so
Flat...being trying so hard over the past month to wrap up a report for work before I go on annual leave for 4 weeks. Had no support in trying to reconcile some legal issues and have failed to meet my own deadline. Now I have to wait another 4-6 weeks and I feel so let down.

mikamickmac

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so
I'm feeling "wooohoooooooo!" (Just starting 4 weeks annual leave)

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
Almost weekend -> *whew*
Got rejection for short story -> *pout*

pickledoctopus

MBTI Type
InTj
Alright. I feel like getting back to work after 2 weeks' vacation. I am as motivated as can be! Now to get off the internet...

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I feel like taking a pick to my head and letting all the thoughts out.

Uytuun

MBTI Type
nnnn
I feel insecure...or rather, I *felt* insecure and locked inside myself, as the feeling seems to have subsided now that I've determined I am in fact feeling insecure (and said so to myself).

WEIRD feely stuff

pv255

bright city lights
how useful you are
bright city lights
why do you blind me from the night?

i feel an absence of aesthetics. diverging from that thought, there is something sublime about nature. imo, you cant improve on the inconceivable.

ugh im going crazy, but im glad i grabbed this six pack before getting home. :mellow: i like these emoticons!

A

A window to the soul

Bright city lights.

IMG_8670.gif

pv255

[MENTION=8543]Nerd Girl[/MENTION]. those are bright city lights on acid. i'd appreciated them then. haha

fripping

MBTI Type
nerd
really obsessed with the idea of being eaten alive by lions/hyenas. this is what happens when you neglect your daily walk.

so i guess just your typical fear of the void. nature doesn't bother to kill before it goes to town on you. why would it?