• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NT's What are you [airquote] feeling [/airquote]at this moment??

mikamickmac

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so
I'm feeling warm, even though the aircon is on!

mikamickmac

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so
Maybe you are having a fever or

feeling overwhelmingly horny.

If the latter is the scenario and if you are a pretty female I shall gladly comfort you ;).

You could comfort me by sending me a pretty young female. But then again, that would make me feel overwhelmingly horny and my aircon is already on "high"

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
A

A window to the soul

I can't sleep again; too many activities late in the day and sleeping in. Plus I'm relishing in the ego boost stemming from a New Year's Eve party where someone payed me too many compliments followed by their boyfriend said I look like a "trophy". I already have a God complex. People should know better.

Now, I'm off to pay it forward, spread the love, and eat humble pie...

:bats:

jhoro115

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
*Looks inside into the dark void that is his heart*

Nope sorry-I've got nothing.

A

A window to the soul

I can't make my family care or try or work together or even respect the work I've done to help them; they let it fall apart. I feel defeated.. :dont:

funkadelik

good hair
MBTI Type
lmao
I think I would rather be stuck in a wheelchair than have this kind of back pain any longer slash EVER have it EVER again in my life.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I feel a headache.

Pain, can you just leave us all alone and only come back if we're about to lose an arm or something? kthanks

funkadelik

good hair
MBTI Type
lmao
Pain, can you just leave us all alone and only come back if we're about to lose an arm or something? kthanks

Haha...I was thinking earlier today "I wish I never felt pain" and then I got to thinking "well shit, what if I'm about to have a heart attack or have some internal bleeding or something? Pain would be really useful then to keep me alive."

Damn you monkey's paw effect. Ruining all my fantasies.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Monkey's Paw? Unintended consequences? Yeah, darn reality :dont: (<--my feeling is now giving that look towards whatever reality ruins all the cool plans)

fripping

MBTI Type
nerd
so relieved that the little demon students and the mother in law are going away for a month. so, so relieved. i hope they somehow kill and eat each other. i hope they all die.