• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NT's What are you [airquote] feeling [/airquote]at this moment??

fripping

MBTI Type
nerd
quitting my job sounds a lot nicer than correcting 2400 pages of math homework, writing comments on 200 students i've had for a month and covering six science classes for teachers who haven't arrived yet because the school fucked up their visas again.

so basically i'm feeling "take this job and shove it".

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
I'm starving; and all I want is pizza.

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
N

NPcomplete

Kind of excited! I'm going on an "adventure" tomorrow. :static: Well sort of... I'm just happy because there'll be lots of walking and old building-watching involved.

jimrckhnd

MBTI Type
INTP
Just got a text telling me somebody loves me... so pretty good actually.

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
A little troubled.

T

ThatGirl

Ha, that was directed at you.

I have yet to find the perfect male to breed with that will give me an army of Near babies. Sadly.....

N

NPcomplete

Ha, that was directed at you.

I have yet to find the perfect male to breed with that will give me an army of Near babies. Sadly.....

If I were pregnant, it'd be totally a case of immaculate conception. :laugh:

Near babies? The only thing that came to mind was Near from Death Note but I'm sure it's far from the truth. Is it?

T

ThatGirl

If I were pregnant, it'd be totally a case of immaculate conception. :laugh:

Near babies? The only thing that came to mind was Near from Death Note but I'm sure it's far from the truth. Is it?

No, you are right. Near from Death Note. Cutest little NT baby ever! I want one! I think TK is an ENP, so. I want to collect all four.