• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NT's What are you [airquote] feeling [/airquote]at this moment??

Luet

MBTI Type
INTJ
[MENTION][/MENTION]

Are you kidding me??? You freak me out. :shock:

After deciphering your reply (what the hell does ispy mean? Where is my dictionary? ohh yeah, I got I laptop; that will work as well. Let's try google)

enter: ispy.
hits: I SPY

ISpy webcam software grabs video images, saves them as JPEG, and sends the image (s) automatically to your homepage or website on the internet :hi:

Damn! Do I also have an on/off switch ???

Within

Permabanned
R is for relationships
And mine are non-existent
’Cause my friends and my women
I like to keep them distant

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
Frustrated!
Why, why, why can't I sleep when my baby sleeps? She's sleeping since 21h (now 2h20 here). I've been exhausted all day while she's fully awake, I've been yearning for the night to get more than half an hour of sleep.
I've got household work to do and I've got stories I desperately want to work on before school starts. My brain is unable to do anything but to endlessly repeat the same stupid thoughts and arguments, there's no creativity whatsoever left in it. If I can't be creative, I should sleep until I can, shouldn't I?
[NiTamske (the pessimistic one)]Probably I'll be able to get into a "what should be a solid sleep" five minutes before baby needs feeding. And, worst of all, tomorrow will be another day without creativity. [/NiTamske]
Argh!

A

A window to the soul

[R is for Restless.]
43rxuap

jimrckhnd

MBTI Type
INTP
Tired and unproductive. Makes me frustrated and wishing I was someplace else but the office.

Vizzy

Enneagram
5w4
Cynical...which is normal, I guess. Just saw a news report where the reporter basically went all Action-Man on some 'thief', complete with shaky camera and action music. I didn't know whether yell at the TV station or laugh because of the techniques they use which people fall for.

jimrckhnd

MBTI Type
INTP
Working like a madman all day. My brain is so overheated you could fry eggs on my skull. One more hour and I call it quits.

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
A whirlwind of feelings. I wish I could jettison all of them.

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Disgusted. How the hell did I not notice that I was out of coffee?!

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Like I'm depressed - restless, agitated, unable to concentrate, blunted affect...

But I'm not depressed at all.

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Right now, I feel crazy; why the hell am I still living? Couldn't it have been better if I had just lived fast, and end up dying in tranquil? Just hate every thing at the moment. I hate how every thing is. I hate what I'm doing. I have no friends. I have nothing. I'm all alone; just me on myself in this hole.

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
Like a zombie. Still no job. Baby cried on-and-off the whole night. Should be writing now...

Tiger Owl

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Also amused. Been talking (read listening) on and off for several hours to a very ESFJ classmate.