• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NT's What are you [airquote] feeling [/airquote]at this moment??

copperfish17

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Ugh, not so good.

Last edited:

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Beyond stressed. About to shut down.

Thisica

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
5w4
So desiring to procratinate...[though I probably ain't].

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
Excited! Book is ready to be printed.
And my next one is on track again. Ne at the creativity engine, Ti at the steering wheel... there we go! :writing:

Edit: book is available! For the Dutch-speaking and interested people: http://www.pumbo.nl/boek/devierdegod Still feeling great, by the way :)

Last edited:

JAVO

MBTI Type
eNTP
I'd love a lobotomy right about now.
It does look like so much fun doesn't it? :happy2:

dully_icepick450.jpg

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Wonderful.

Tired.

Sleepy.

Ready to go to my new home.

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx

Mad Hatter

Head Pigeon
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
-1w
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
So hot! And I don't mean good looking. More like shortly before passing out because of the dreadful muggy heat.

xisnotx

Permabanned
I'm not sure what I'm feeling. But I'm feeling something..maybe writing will help me figure it out.

Let's see..I was feeling angry. The world (or more accurately the worlds systems) are just so illogical that I can't even think of a social issue without wanting to go on angry dialogue. I remember once talking to a guy at school about something or the other and eventually he was like "Then change the world.." To which I thought...why? The world is messed up...meddling with a system that can't be solved is pointless...so yeah..still..I've had those thought before..and what I'm feeling now is different. I remember feeling sad about not being back in Kenya..with my "friends" (who I'm not even sure are still my friends..but whatever...). I can't even go on fb anymore because I see them having a good time and I'm stuck doing the whole school thing. ughh..

So maybe I'm just a bit dissatisfied at not being who I think I need to be. But I have no idea who the hell I need to be..or what that even means. Also, looking back at my life..I realize I've always been an outsider. I've had very little experience being a part of an in-group, or at least feeling as if I was a part of an in-group. My cultural heritage is so mixed up that at this point I can't even talk about my background..because it's a jumbled mess. I swear..being one race..once culture..is something I would die for. Perhaps I just feel like I don't really belong anywhere? That anywhere I choose to be..I'm always going to be an outsider..if not simply because of my background and race (or lack of a distinct race) then because of the way I think. I think I fundamentally view the world in ways that confuse other people..which leads to them ostracizing me (or, probably more accurately, I ostracize myself..).

I think about how my children will never be my race...they will always be my wifes race..unless I marry asian. in which case they will be even more confused then I am. This concerns me..why do I even think in terms in race? lol..i think we all are fundamentally racist.

So, I guess I feel isolated. What else is new..