• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NT's What are you [airquote] feeling [/airquote]at this moment??

N

NPcomplete

Not very brave but I will have to do what I have to do. It's in two days but I have to prepare myself for the hurt now because it will hurt a lot. Still I'll have my scimitars out.

Beargryllz

MBTI Type
INTP
I'm not feeling stressed, but I'm going to feel stressed tomorrow and it's almost tomorrow, so I'm going to be feeling very stressed pretty soon. I'm making this in advance so I don't have to worry about it later, gives me a heads-up.

Sosekopp

MBTI Type
INxP
Why are the people around me so good at pressuring me to make commitments that I later realise I can't live up to?

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Happy that it's May; always the best time of the year!

N

NPcomplete

I feel that this has been one of my most miserable weeks ever and that I've been lying to myself when I thought I would get over this.

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
Frustrated. Still frustrated.
I really thought I would have sent of my new manuscript last Monday. On Saturday I got scathing comments. They were true. My first foolish thought was rewrite the 100 pages on Sunday (including the night), but I settled for allowing myself a month.
I feared that this deadline still would be too tight, considering that I have to care for a daughter and I *have* (don't want) to sleep sometimes. (Stupid body, why do you need sleep? and why can't you get awake enough for writing if your sleep has been interrupted a mere two times by feeding time?)
So I asked my husband and he told me to rewrite one page, "but it has to be good!" I liked this.

And I'm failing it. I can't do even one page a day. ARGH. :steam: I've been feeling frustrated for almost a week now, and venting about it is getting boring but I still can't get it out of my mind.

RenaiReborn

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w2
I "feel" anxious, hopeful, disappointed, curious, unproductive, and sleepy.