• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NT's What are you [airquote] feeling [/airquote]at this moment??

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Possibly sick and unmotivated. Must....do....work....forever. -_-

raminda

MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
3w4
Incredibly angry. I should cherish it, it's rare. Sadly, I'm too angry.

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx

rav3n

A little bemused and ambivalent. Glad I went on that date last night but not certain how I feel about him.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My head hurts, and I just want to go to bed for a week.

rav3n

Hysterically happy since I switched ISPs!! My old one was slower than a jury full of INTPs trying to reach an agreed to verdict!

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Frustrated with this Angry Birds level.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Fearful & Nauseated. I ate ramen noodles and now it feels like my stomach is going to explode, causing me to vomit profusely all over the new carpet, which the stress of excreting this food out of me coupled with ruining new carpet will cause my blood pressure to rise way beyond the normal threshold, causing me then to pass out in this pool of vomit, which would cause then lead to some horrible burnt out rock star death of drowning in a mixture of ramen noodles, chocolate milk, and complete and utter shame. I don't wanna die. :cry:

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
^ Ouch, I hope you feel better soon. And welcome to the forum.

I haven't felt much lately other than blank. But blank can get frustrating fast.

Curator

Another awesome member.
MBTI Type
eNFP
Enneagram
I iz in super sleepy and affectionate/cuddly mood... *cuddles luna till she doesnt feel blank anymore*

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Tired. Misanthropic. Surrounded.

Oeufa

MBTI Type
INTP
Excited. Haven't been to a good gig in a long time so I got last minute tickets for the My Chemical Romance concert tonight. Feelin' pumped :D

N

NPcomplete

Sleep-deprived. I've been reading a novel for more than 0.75 of the night.

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
doritos-chilli.jpg