• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NT's What are you [airquote] feeling [/airquote]at this moment??

Vie

Giggity
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
I'm feeling the effects of losing control. I don't like it. Not one fucking bit.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Hopefully not food poisoning. :doh:

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
sleepy.
to sleepy to go to bed.
not sleepy enough to actually fall asleep.

shit.

[was that a haiku?]

A

A window to the soul

Completely enlightened! It's so energizing, I'm going out for another jog.

xisnotx

Permabanned
I feel like sometimes I am willing to give anyone my love and some people don't appreciate this. I feel like some people take this for granted. They take but they aren't willing to receive. Or they aren't willing to take. Either way, this leads emotional anguish. I think I'm going to stop giving people my love willy nilly. I think I'm going to wait for people to prove that they want to and are capable of handling the burden that is my love.

That sounded NF. I don't care.

MoneyTick

MBTI Type
ENTJ
I feel like sometimes I am willing to give anyone my love and some people don't appreciate this. I feel like some people take this for granted. They take but they aren't willing to receive. Or they aren't willing to take. Either way, this leads emotional anguish. I think I'm going to stop giving people my love willy nilly. I think I'm going to wait for people to prove that they want to and are capable of handling the burden that is my love.

That sounded NF. I don't care.

Ironically funny that I feel the exact same way.

Oeufa

MBTI Type
INTP
Delighted! I bought a ukelele today, and have been messing about with it all day. It's been so long since I picked up a new instrument and just played around until I got the feel of it under my fingers; I'd forgotten quite how much fun it can be.

A full demonstration of pokémon themes from the original Red/Blue/Yellow games coming to a Youtube channel near you this summer! :D

Oeufa

MBTI Type
INTP
Calm and content. I love this goddamn ukelele so much already. It's so serene :)