• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NT's What are you [airquote] feeling [/airquote]at this moment??

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
DISGUSTED by so called ENTJs!

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
Chillin, here flipping between Sportcenter and "Spy Games". Yea, that Dustin and Brad Pitt movie. Saturdays are always cool when you don't have to work.

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
Overworked, tired, sick and buried under a mountain of work, and lonely.
Friday I fell very ill and the doctor forbade me to go to school for a few months. So I'm home, typing in all sorts of exercises and answers to them for my poor students who have to prepare for exams without a teacher. Yeah right... I should sleep instead and heal but... (I guess it's quite obvious why I'm overworked in the first place. Sigh.)

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Lazy...would love to sit here for the rest of the evening and catch up on reading medical articles...with some good wine. Preferably pinot noir. And music.

Oeufa

MBTI Type
INTP
Festive! Also determined to be a good gift-giver this year (normally I suck).

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
like a burnout. Seriously, I thought I was over the burnout phase two years ago, when I actually burned out. Why do I feel like this now?

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Nervous...a little sad...trying to fight it off.

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
A slight relief.

December exams period is over. So is this school year.

bobz

MBTI Type
entj
Enneagram
interested about this history cannel show

Vie

Giggity
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Annoyed. Now people are wraappinngggg presents in my room. GTFO.
For realz. I'm tired, get. away.

ALSO, I'm wondering. What is it about xntp that make great friends, and make me fall in love with their ridiculousness -- I mean, all of them, -- but then they frustrate me more than anyother type. Bah!

MoneyTick

MBTI Type
ENTJ
GREAT DAY YESTERDAY!

I got this song stuck in my head ....

Ding Ding Ding!

The sweet sound of the opening bell at the NYSE, coming up soon to a town near me! bahah

GREAT DAY! Yesterday I ran up SAEI and GBOED. GBOED up 50%, SAEI 25% in the green!

This is better than sex.

I've got a couple on my radar for today --- OOIL, LBGE, EDVP.

Okay, its 4 in the morning now in Jersey - Got my Aspirin, got my Adderall, on my fifth cup of coffee and ...... Back to work!