• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NT's What are you [airquote] feeling [/airquote]at this moment??

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Overwhelmed, feeling like anything I do is technically worthless in the short run, so why bother? And I dropped from one of the best times I've felt happy for no apparent reason to a real shitty one for the same reason. Maybe it's because I'm sick of being isolated...or that my life isn't even set out for any sort of plan...meh.

Don't sleep - Just stay awake for the next week, that's my ultimate contest.

Haha, that's not fun. When you hit about day 3 or 4 you start to experience what it's like to be a zombie, and it just gets progressively worse.

Vie

Giggity
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Annoyed.
Why is it that whenever he wants to drunk text me, I better be alert -- but the ONE TIME I GO OUT, he doesn't partake in my texting.
I'm sexually frustrated now. Bah.

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Anger. I'm really annoyed right now.

Some idiot (who I still don't know his/her identity) gave my Yahoo! e-mail address to a repulsive guy I had the misfortune to meet in a friend of mine's birthday party. Now I have to be "Invisible" all the time, since he has many accounts: I've already blocked three of them. Yes, he's a computer geek. Apart from being a stalker.

A

A window to the soul

OMGoodness, I just read something so funny I dropped the mouse on the keyboard and the tab key just shot up in the air. I think I broke it. It's not snapping back into place...? help

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm angry, because I've learned too soon that the classes I'm working so hard on and thinking they'd be worth improving my skills for the future are now worthless because I'm changing my major entirely, so it makes it 10x harder to motivate myself to do that work for the class.

I feel empty, too. Even though everyone thinks I'm confident all the time and thinks that I have all that I need, I don't. :(

And I'm pissed off because I have no idea why my avatar is cut off!

Vie

Giggity
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
I'm freaking out.
O_O God hates me at times.
This is one of those times.
Haaaaaaaaaaaaa.

R

ReflecTcelfeR

Doing fine. Slightly strange feeling though. I think it's about time I let the topic of interest go.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Tired as balls...I guess I don't do well with three hours of sleep like I used to.

But at least I feel happy for once...not sure why though, maybe because I have myself figured out more than I think I do.

copperfish17

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Frustrated.

GIVE US AN EXTENSION YOU STOOPID PROF.

A

A window to the soul

Famished!