• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NT's What are you [airquote] feeling [/airquote]at this moment??

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I had this phenomena this past weekend. Take a deep breath and map it all out on paper. When it's all in front of you, it's really not that complicated as you thought it might be.

I...well, I have a lot of debt as of now (starting as a sophomore, already owe 40k) but where I'm going now is like, 6k a year without financial aid. BIG difference...I just hope I like it, or like something. I can't keep going to college every year for the next 6 years trying to find a subject that I don't loathe.

I guess my biggest fear is hating every subject...but I don't think that's possible...there has to be something...

Vie

Giggity
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
I feel annoyed still.
Yet hopeful that things are not as bad as they seem.
Keeping busy is the key to all things feelings. If you are too busy or tired, you can't feel. :D

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Tired of allergies.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Warren Zevon

F

figsfiggyfigs

I'm feeling something.. it's a mixture of a bunch of things.. I don't know what it really could be called.

but I do know the result is a feeling of numbness... yes.. Numbness..

MoneyTick

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Bad headache. Staring at my computer screen aint helping ... need advil .................

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
Disappointed and lonely. It's the first of September and I haven't got a school to go to... I'm a teacher.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Soreness, tiredness, and irritation that I lost my work badge on the Metro this morning.

R

ReflecTcelfeR

I scheduled too much time between classes... I'm slightly bored.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I feel hungry, sick, tired, and really tired. I'm a little sick of getting kidney infections the beginning of each school-year...like wtf is that?!

Plus driving to college then biking across campus is a bit tiring and nervewracking...I need an apartment!

Vie

Giggity
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
I feel hopeful. Which is odd because I am one to be effected by the weather -- and it is a dreary, cold, wet, depressing day.

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Somewhere between this:

scream.jpg

this,

pure-love.jpg

and this

facepalm_kitten.jpg

and a little bit dizzy.