• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NT's What are you [airquote] feeling [/airquote]at this moment??

F

figsfiggyfigs

Really angry and frustrated, for no reason. I guess being around my family always does this to me.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I felt something...but when I came here to express it I forgot what it was...:(

I remember now.
I'm scared, because I have no idea what I'm doing with my life...and I need an idea.
My fear is not that I don't know what it is yet, but I'm going to find out I hate doing everything.

Vie

Giggity
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Sort of irritated.
But not enough to say anything to the person who is irritating.

Yet.

F

figsfiggyfigs

Really fucking annoyed, I want to throw the ps out the god damn window. >:/

R

ReflecTcelfeR

Not sure (about how I feel, that is). Sooo, unsure? Yes, unsure.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Bored. Confused.

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
About school: scared. I still haven't got a job offer. And I must say I really don't look forward to another year of teaching. Probably I'll be fine once I'm doing it, but right now I only can remember the lots of times my teaching went wrong and I only can predict yet more disasters. Argh. I know it isn't true, but my stupid feelings don't listen!
So now I'm scared of getting a job and scared of not getting a job at the same time.

Stevo

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
I am feeling very accomplished right now. Minecraft is such an epic game.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I feel scared...like really scared.

I can't get myself to care about anything. I feel like my life is going down a bottomless pit full of debt and down to nowhere. I feel like I'm going to be stuck in this terrible place forever, and that no matter how much money I try and save, I'll still fuck up my plans of trying to get out of here by losing something important and having to spend all my money on it.

I just feel like nothing is going to work.

fill

"Everything in its place"
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I feel scared...like really scared.

I can't get myself to care about anything. I feel like my life is going down a bottomless pit full of debt and down to nowhere. I feel like I'm going to be stuck in this terrible place forever, and that no matter how much money I try and save, I'll still fuck up my plans of trying to get out of here by losing something important and having to spend all my money on it.

I just feel like nothing is going to work.

I had this phenomena this past weekend. Take a deep breath and map it all out on paper. When it's all in front of you, it's really not that complicated as you thought it might be.