• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NT's What are you [airquote] feeling [/airquote]at this moment??

Vie

Giggity
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
I actually let my feelings out tonight.

I was embarrassed and horrified the whole time...but now, while the embarrassment still resides...I feel...

Okay?

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I feel somewhat liberated, now that I'm finally done with work, and have a lot of time to myself, but I don't know. I usually don't like pissing people off, but I can't help that people can be so sensitive sometimes when I'm blunt and honest with them, and they understood what I was trying to tell them in the first place, but kept it in denial.

I also feel gassy.

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Depressed. Apparently it's too much to ask that things not suck.

Vie

Giggity
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Happy that I'm going off to school.

Sad that I'm going off to school.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Happy that I'm going off to school.

Sad that I'm going off to school.

At least you're going off to school.

I still await my acceptance/rejection letter from my university.

My usual pestering techniques haven't been working, so it's time to move up to the bothersome pestering techniques. :devil:

zoossii

MBTI Type
INTx
Enneagram
5w4
What are yall studying? I'm starting grad school for math. And I'm excited.

Starting uni in 3 days & studying Linguistics, Cognitive Science & English. In other words, "Interdisciplinary Studies." I'm thrilled for the amount of academic freedom my uni's giving me.

Vie

Giggity
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
+1.

What are yall studying? I'm starting grad school for math. And I'm excited.

Poli Sci and Psych.

I like school, I just don't like being away from home. I rather like it here.

Uytuun

MBTI Type
nnnn
oppressed, melancholic, tired of editing/hiding my emotions, regular tired as well

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I feel like I'm going to have a heart attack...if one thing, like a bird hitting the window, or anything happens that might spook me, I just might.

I feel so jumpy and tense and my heart's gonna high-tail it out of my system if I don't calm down.

Vie

Giggity
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Nervous.
Giddy.
Tense.

It's also hotter than the devil's crotch here, so I also feel as though I'm about to explode.

Tdore

MBTI Type
INTJ
Paranoia; INTJ personality plus a new year at a small town hick high school in the south.