• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NT's What are you [airquote] feeling [/airquote]at this moment??

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Exhasusted.

EDIT: can't even spell.

Vie

Giggity
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Today was a day of death. My friend's mother died (fourth time with breast cancer) and my cousin's baby died. I'm unsure of how to comfort them and want nothing more than to run far away, as I am afraid I will say something that will make it worse for them.

Depressed. Frustrated. Angry.

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Today was a day of death. My friend's mother died (fourth time with breast cancer) and my cousin's baby died. I'm unsure of how to comfort them and want nothing more than to run far away, as I am afraid I will say something that will make it worse for them.

Depressed. Frustrated. Angry.

*hug* (emoticon looks too happy)

I've found that in times of grief, just your presence is enough. And hugs (releases oxytocin). Oh, and food, whether you feel like it or not.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

human101

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx
*hug* (emoticon looks too happy)

I've found that in times of grief, just your presence is enough. And hugs (releases oxytocin).

This is true my cousins mum died two years ago very suddenly and I knew I just had to be around even if I couldn't comfort her verbally.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Extremely conflicted. A critical moment approaches. A lot of pain right now? Or just a dull "what-if" spread over a lifetime? Both lives could work. Just a matter of want.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I feel enraged.
I've been so wound up lately and I don't know why, but I can't sleep. I've been stressed out about the little things in order to ignore the bigger things, like why my friends haven't bothered to talk to me or do anything with me for two weeks, instead of worrying about if I'm even going to be accepted to college or what job I'm going to have and what I want to major in.
I can't stand how stupid people are at work, like who gave your mother the right to reproduce such an uncouth human being, oh wait...you're not any better, you raised him to be that stupid as well. How are so many people STUPID?!?! I didn't know so many of them existed in the real world, I just assumed everyone was average, because being average is usually the average measurement for most things. No wonder America has gone to shit with its stupidity, it is running so rampant. When you get made fun of by 15 year old girls that you're 'reading a book', I just want to cry. How can they live with themselves? Oh wait, they don't. They stick everyone's cock into their mouths to fill the empty void in their skulls.

I'm just getting fed up with dealing with such bullshit and nonsense. But I have to go deal with it again in another hour or so. Ugh.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Invisible. Uncomprehending. Wish I could sink into that picture on the wall and be forever still and quiet, because that's all I am to anyone. All this energy expended on materializing a form is just a waste of shame.

MoneyTick

MBTI Type
ENTJ
tired. stayed up late. again.

Don't worry. Everything is ok. I'm watching you closely. :ninja::hug:

Me too. We're all watching you.

Just watch out for the FBI and CIA, they could have installed tape recorders in you house while you were sleeping last night.

But don't worry, its going to be ok.

LOL

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Tired of being stuck in the revolving day cycle, feeling driven by events.
I just want out... but I know at this point I can't get out without a plan!

Green Machine

MBTI Type
INTJ
I feel like I drank too much coffee. Again. 'Hm, this is real good coffee! I think I'll have another cup!' For some reason, I never learn.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
There is nothing to repent of. :)

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP