• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NT's What are you [airquote] feeling [/airquote]at this moment??

Vie

Giggity
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
So damn happy that I have work tonight.
I was going CRAZY without it.

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Not great physically but a lot better emotionally. I'd get up and dance if I didn't have a headache.

MBTI Type
INTJ
Feeling pretty good considering I'm at work on Saturday and I'll be here again on Sunday.

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
So glad I finally kicked that goddamn stupid obsession!

Celebrate with me! :yay:

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Alright.
Not bored, which is good. There was an emergency at work which made me happy. Hungry though.

fill

"Everything in its place"
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I'm extremely busy, hence I'm not doing anything. I need to get outside to get those abs I promised myself the beginning of this summer.

Oh, and I have a huge thing for this INFJ girl I've known for years as a friend. She just got a new boyfriend. The usual.

Vie

Giggity
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
I'm feeling stage-threeish clingy right now.

Bah, at least I'm aware of it.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Alright.
Not bored, which is good. There was an emergency at work which made me happy. Hungry though.

lol, should we look in the news for something like: 'manslaughter calls: victim stressed to death by heart attack by collegue' :devil:

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
FU*K!!! why do people have to be soo negative, What makes people feel like they have to put you down? I don't want to hear if you think my car is shit, I don't care if you think my music is simplistic. stfu and keep it to yourself until you think of something to say that isn't passive aggressive or snarky. I swear I'm going to loose my shit next time someone does that. I was super happy just days ago, despite being abused and stepped all over, and it's just getting too much for me.

/rant - sadly, I don't feel any better.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
lol, should we look in the news for something like: 'manslaughter calls: victim stressed to death by heart attack by collegue' :devil:

Haha nah, it really wasn't anything, it was just surprising because it was closing time and some kid was on the ground talking about how much his neck hurt (which of course we must assume it's a spinal injury). But once his dad showed up he was like 'Oh yeah I'm fine, I just hit my head.'
Kids exaggerate so much. :rolli:

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
FU*K!!! why do people have to be soo negative, What makes people feel like they have to put you down? I don't want to hear if you think my car is shit, I don't care if you think my music is simplistic. stfu and keep it to yourself until you think of something to say that isn't passive aggressive or snarky. I swear I'm going to loose my shit next time someone does that. I was super happy just days ago, despite being abused and stepped all over, and it's just getting too much for me.

/rant - sadly, I don't feel any better.

It's best if you hear that your car is shit, you need to know. ;)

Just kidding. Most people's opinions don't matter, that's why they're called opinions. :hug:

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It's best if you hear that your car is shit, you need to know. ;)

Just kidding. Most people's opinions don't matter, that's why they're called opinions. :hug:

lol, thanks. :hug: I find some opinions near impossible to ignore and it always turns into some massive argument and I end up biting my tongue, apologizing and feeling bad. I wish I could win those arguments somehow, but they are never ending.

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
I gonna do something radical today.
I'm gonna make a decision, based on something I'm FEELING, I think.
See where I land.
Feeling nervous and unsure.
Will probably end up not doing it.

R

ReflecTcelfeR

lol, thanks. :hug: I find some opinions near impossible to ignore and it always turns into some massive argument and I end up biting my tongue, apologizing and feeling bad. I wish I could win those arguments somehow, but they are never ending.

Yep.

I'm feelin' alright.

Stevo

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Sorta down.

I guess at its root it's me wanting to get out of this house.

Stevo

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Scratch that.

I feel really strange. I want to be alone, very badly, and yet all I want is some companionship.