• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NT's What are you [airquote] feeling [/airquote]at this moment??

capricorn009

Nostalgic...feeling like I'm from another time. Even though I look modern and am into any-
thing futuristic and high tech, I enjoy learning about the culture or other languages and
how people from other times lived. I have not been described as an 'old soul' but time has
always seemed like a more relative concept to me.

ENTJ

capricorn009

nostalgic feelings make some people sad or distracted, but I actually enjoy the feeling, it is
a good way to escape the drama and chaos of the real world for a brief moment. :)

ENTJ

Moonstone3

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
9, 5
*ahem*
WJKrM.gif

I like it!
And,
WJKrM.gif
lost in my head
WJKrM.gif

capricorn009

It's the kind of day when I don't feel bored or lonely when things around me bring on feelings of nostalgia, people are cheerful and talkative, but not flighty and obnoxious
or rushed and agitated like they're going to go into a pissy mood if others don't pick
up on it and do everything their way.

I'm content hanging out in the air conditioning on this hazy, overcast day. Of course,
people come to me more when I'm in these content moods than when I am feeling like
I really want company. I feel like I should be a little annoyed by that, but I'm like wahoo
what a smooth day

entj

Arthur Schopenhauer

What is, is.
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
I have been thinking about relationships, recently and often, for some odd reason. I think the word 'pensive' would best describe how I've been feeling lately. Also, slightly lonely but that is a silly one.

Currently, I feel... Nothing, emotionally, that is. I'm physically tired though and I'm also a little bit sleepy. Mai fayuhce hih pirrow nao.

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
Emotionally drained. Every one of my friends has chosen this week to be demanding. And I do not have the reserves to deal with it.

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
I wonder if they'll mysteriously disappear for a bit (good thing!) if you start being demanding, too.

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
I wonder if they'll mysteriously disappear for a bit (good thing!) if you start being demanding, too.

Yeah, they'll at least back off. It drives me nuts that I cut people all kinds of slack when I know they're under stress, but they very rarely think to do the same for me.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah, they'll at least back off. It drives me nuts that I cut people all kinds of slack when I know they're under stress, but they very rarely think to do the same for me.

Sigh.

Well, yeah. We think too much, typically.

My INTP son was complaining about this last night. He sees things more broadly and from multiple perspectives more than others, and it's frustrating to him that they don't return the favor.

teslashock

Geolectric
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
I feel chaotically overwhelmed by the gazillion and a half applications that I have to write in the next 4 months. This is why graduating sucks...

....can't....focus....

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
Sigh.

Well, yeah. We think too much, typically.

My INTP son was complaining about this last night. He sees things more broadly and from multiple perspectives more than others, and it's frustrating to him that they don't return the favor.

Ayep. It's kind of the most disappointing thing in my interactions with others.

JAVO

MBTI Type
eNTP
Mild annoyance at Ti-free "INTPs." Being an obnoxious failure in the social arena =/= being introverted.
Me too!

Ayep. It's kind of the most disappointing thing in my interactions with others.
Me three!

Uytuun

MBTI Type
nnnn
Hmmm...I'm feeling..feely? Emotionally active. It's pretty neat. But hard to put into words.

R

ReflecTcelfeR

I don't know... I feel lonely? No, no this can't be it... perhaps? Yes. Maybe. No... okay, a little. Eh. Back to apathy. Rinse and repeat.