• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NT's What are you [airquote] feeling [/airquote]at this moment??

Kra

Black Magic Buzzard
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
I feel impatient and excited. (Waiting on my Korg Kaossilator Pro to arrive)

fill

"Everything in its place"
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Useless. Failure. Shit.

Yet still keeping the smallest kindle of optimism and hope.

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Nostalgic..
Wondering...
Thinking, which leads to goddamn feeling.
Fucking need surgery

Vie

Giggity
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Horribly nostalgic, while also managing to have an overwhelming sense of emptiness.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I feel like my life is changing way too fast for me to even follow it.
It feels like I just started someone else's life, like I moved somewhere else and instantly became accustomed to my environment but it's like I've been here all my life.
I don't really know how to process so much change, or really, how I feel about it.
I feel really excited and happy that my life is taking a turn for the better, but I feel empty feeling like I really don't have a past I can look back on, it feels like it never even existed because I've convinced myself that it's not worth even acknowledging.

...yeah.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Sorta bored, I've been doing the same thing at work for a few days and just want it to be done... but my work is contigent on people stuck in training and/or meetings.

Sorta sad, a bit lonely; my bf and I officially ended things within the last few days. We tried to do a period of being together without really being together (just to meet emotional needs) but it wasn't working for him, he needed more. Ending it made sense to me, so I'm okay with all that; but I miss our friendship (which is temporarily at least in limbo) and I miss just being close to someone. I like being in a relationship, I realize... but I have to make sure it's with the right person at the right time.

Sorta scattered too. Started a new job, still trying to arrange my room at my new place, trying to get my life back into a pattern so I can focus on broader goals to yet be determined rather than floating all the time. I don't like feeling so adrift, it's distracting.

Blank

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
I feel like I want to be involved in the creation of a truly compelling video game. The idea that strikes my fancy right now is one with an extremely dark overtone that just can't be gotten over with demons and shit. Maybe it's me growing older, but nothing seems to scare or thrill me anymore, and most games with demons in them don't have enough "presence--" nothing that overwhelms the gamer with a true sense of fear or dread. Something truly dark.

So I suppose I feel longing right now.

Of course it's purely NT for me to spend ten minutes identifying what I'm feeling before I can accurately state what it is. :doh:

Stevo

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Honestly I couldn't tell you what I'm feeling right now. I've tried to post three times within the past ten minutes. I failed.

Reflection

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
I'm feeling a bit peckish, to tell you the truth. Should prolly rummage through my refrigerator. I think I have some ham left...

FlamingMask

MBTI Type
INTp
Tired. Droopy eyed. A little frustrated since I want to get more done than I have been recently. And a bit isolated. But overall pretty good.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I feel like this giant zit on my face should be annihilated!!! :spam_laser: