• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NT's What are you [airquote] feeling [/airquote]at this moment??

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Stressed, uninspired, resolute.

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Intrigued. Wondering what will come next.

(I really need to stop indulging in these music-fueled emotional binges...any of you other INTPs do this?)

fripping

MBTI Type
nerd
overwhelmed, but on schedule. growing awareness of the difficulty of my situation and the need for self-compassion and acceptance of others. frustration with how fucking difficult the system is making it to get anything done. awareness of great pressure. like a fish that's got about one more chance to swim through a hole in the net of mediocrity.

seeking the serenity to not give a fuck, which makes it all so much easier to handle, no matter what happens.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
(and awesome) (of course)

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Unstable...hungry (I hate steroids).

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
SO HAPPY. MY NUTCASE FRIEND IS TALKING WITH ME AND IT'S GREAT.

UniqueMixture

MBTI Type
estj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Men have two emotions, hungry and horny. If you see him without an erection, make him a sandwich.

Emerill

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
So as an INTJ are you uber-obsessed with maximizing progress towards your ultimate goals to realize your full and complete potential?

That question may have been a bit wordy, but in short, do you like using time wisely?

Yes, I like using my time wisely, but not to the point of obsession.

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Devastated. A little crazy...can't think straight...shit...just fucking horrible. Horrible, horrible awful....sad, mad...I think I'm gonna explode. What an awful day and it ain't getting no better. I feel sick with it.

Hmm...I think writing that helped a wee bit. Maybe I should have stuck this in the rant section?

Vie

Giggity
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
I feel hate. I hate that I am so loyal to a job that has crappy hours and doesn't pay well.

Owlesque

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
A bit impatient, but mostly excited.

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
I'm in desperate need for some good news. A job (tomorrow maybe? I'll go to an interview then...), a positive answer from an editor, ANY answer from an editor,... Please!

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm confused. I have strong feelings about something, and they don't make rational sense. They're not connected to any sort of belief I have- just emotional reactions and associated value judgments about someone's character who I like very much. I'm having an Fi moment. Is it reasonable to go with my feelings, and what would that look like? Should I evaluate people's characters based on my emotions? I don't know what to do or what to think, only that I perceive him to be an evil man for something that only has an effect on my personal attachments. Has any NT experienced this?

JAVO

MBTI Type
eNTP
I'm [airquote]feeling[/airquote] insane! :happy2:

...I just finished my taxes! But, I still have to do all of the local/city taxes, and I've lived three different places this year! :doh: :imok:

I'm confused. I have strong feelings about something, and they don't make rational sense. They're not connected to any sort of belief I have- just emotional reactions and associated value judgments about someone's character who I like very much. I'm having an Fi moment. Is it reasonable to go with my feelings, and what would that look like? Should I evaluate people's characters based on my emotions? I don't know what to do or what to think, only that I perceive him to be an evil man for something that only has an effect on my personal attachments. Has any NT experienced this?
Use all of the cognitive functions, and not just the ones you prefer. :)

Character is subjective, so F-ing it (no not that F-ing it!) is often a good way to go. But, it can also sometimes be wrong due to things like those emotional biases. ;)

Besides, I am not an evil man. :mad: ;)