• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NT's What are you [airquote] feeling [/airquote]at this moment??

Hybridhorror

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Tired, a little annoyed. Worked the night shift and now it's my ESTP roommate's day off. I'm having some difficulty talking him into a game of chess.

uncommonentity

I'm sick of teaching and showing and wish to be taught and shown. More than that, I want people to leave me the fuck alone.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Feeling rather delightful at the current moment.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Hunger, but also laziness, so really dont feel like making anything to eat. boredom, but cba to do anything..

jimrckhnd

MBTI Type
INTP
Tired. A bit fuzzy. VERY RELIEVED - had a friend go radio silent on me and they finally surfaced.

MoneyTick

MBTI Type
ENTJ
At last, a dark cloud assails me!

Today, the typical inspired ray in my eye has shifted spectrum to a prism of black an white. Or was it blue?

Of course my postganglionic neurons are talking a break from releasing norepinephrine, my dopamine levels have been subdued, and a quick biorhythm check rendered I am having a critical day.

Kudos to the mad scientists who researched this stuff. At least I know the light at the end of the tunnel is not a train coming!

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
Happy! Got a job again! Yes, teaching is jumping between jobs and no jobs, between different schools... 17 hours (of 50 min) of chemistry at technical high school. To compare: 20h is considered full time. These hours count the time you're in front of class; preparing, correcting tests etc is not included. And, of course, I've done almost nothing with chemistry for 10 years, so I'll have to study a bit. Nice thing: there was another candidate and I'm the one who got the job! :proud:
:run: Prepare :run:

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
I feel highly apprehensive; like on my last nerve.

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Being *All That*.

N

NPcomplete

Nervously relaxed ... which is a sort of paradox. So I guess I feel like a paradox. Meh I don't know. I need ice cream.

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Disturbed; working in such a field is starting to affect my mental prowess and I obviously don't like it. Johnnyboy also helped remind me of my annoyance with this shitty government and it's wasteful spending; too bad Canada doesn't want more American refugees.

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Getting sleepy.