• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NT's What are you [airquote] feeling [/airquote]at this moment??

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Bored.
Disgusted.

And a little tipsy. I must not be drinking the right stuff....

A

A window to the soul

Relieved the candidate backed out. I don't see what the big hurry was to settle. I told him the guy was not the right fit; that I can handle the workload for the short-term. Frustrated, he doesn't seem to get it we're a team, I like him, and I'm on his side. My opinion should count for something. He's not going to have to work with the person as closely as I will.

R

ReflecTcelfeR

Those possibilities pass my eyes and I get nervous, but then I accept what may be a truth and wait for what could happen. So... Calm.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Semi-accomplished.

Mr. Woody

MBTI Type
INTP
Starting to pick up my momentum, no longer apathetic and lacking a sense of direction (well, almost).

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Enlightened.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Like a failure.

I'm no better than the people who never show up to class/do their work. Just another failure.

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
Tired. Back is giving signs of going to ache if I do anything more. So I've stopped in the middle of cleaning. I'm sorry hubby :(

N

NPcomplete

Content...although this might change soon as I have to work on some things that I've been overlooking for a while now.

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Unhappy. Tea is a seriously inadequate substitute for coffee.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The relentless urge to cough over and over.

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Invincibility.

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Chilled. *Hope I get satisfaction out of the outcome.*

Owlesque

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Irrationally itchy after working with a bird with feather lice even though I know I don't have any on me.