• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NT's What are you [airquote] feeling [/airquote]at this moment??

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Like I'm going to have a stroke!! :eek:uch:

So fucking pissed I can't stand myself. :dont:

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I like Christmas and all but I'm glad that things are back to normal again. I get my 'me' time that I missed the last few days.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Splendid! :D

People need to be more open about everything, as it makes you feel so much better than suppressing shit.

Miscethai

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Hungry! ...because I don't know what to get for lunch :thinking:

Also stuck in 'I have all these (in my opinion) ideas that I'll never start much less finish...' mode. Ger :BangHead:

Phatlip

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Annoyed because my internet is hardly working and I can't even load youtube videos so I'm forced to browse forums to pass the time :mad:
Also slightly annoyed that my angry face doesn't show up correctly :p

Oeufa

MBTI Type
INTP
Determined and re-focused. I've let a lot slide this year. 2011 will be the year I make myself accountable.

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Feeling a bit scattered today
scattered4.jpg

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Like it would be best if I locked myself in my room for the remainder of break, and start packing. I don't know why I clash with everyone in this fucking house. :dont:

N

NPcomplete

Confused and a bit mad. My friend has told me that ENTJ boy likes me. What the hell? Why me? We have interesting interactions (and according to her, we have 'chemistry' - I don't even know what that is), but he's my friend! How am I supposed to talk to him properly now?

Vie

Giggity
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
^^ Stay away. RUN. Eek, I'm there now and it's a horrible mess.

Feeling rather put out. Whoda fuck goes to bed at 9?? o_O Answer: People ignoring texts, that's who.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
In pain. :eek:uch:

Worried that I might have to see *legasp* a chiropractor!!! :9436: :horor: :angry: