• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NT's What are you [airquote] feeling [/airquote]at this moment??

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Possibly...ugh, dare I say it?

De..ddd...depressed. :sick:

Gross. I can't believe I typed the word out.
But yeah. I'm mostly lost on what to do with my life, and whatever I want to do, it's wrong to me and everyone else. Everything I try and do feels just...'wrong'. I don't really understand...I can't possibly hate doing everything, can I?

R

ReflecTcelfeR

Nothing. I just am. If anything arouses an emotion it's my inability to have them. I wish for once that someone, or something could arouse an emotion strong enough for me to act upon it, so far no one has, or can.

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
^that and confused along with it.

I'm tired of turning things over in my mind and coming to no conclusion about it. It just won't come clear.

MoneyTick

MBTI Type
ENTJ
I feel like I just got run over by eight Mack trucks, consecutively.

Just came back from surfing 12 foot hurricane waves. Need a massage badly.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Nothing. I just am. If anything arouses an emotion it's my inability to have them. I wish for once that someone, or something could arouse an emotion strong enough for me to act upon it, so far no one has, or can.

A sad state of mind to be in, indeed.. I'm sorry for this. I hope you do find something that inspires and fuels you.

R

ReflecTcelfeR

A sad state of mind to be in, indeed.. I'm sorry for this. I hope you do find something that inspires and fuels you.

Just keep pressing on. Something will give way, I just don't know what. Thank you.

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
Sick. And frustrated, because more than half of my attention is filled with that stupid sickness and it makes me lose CPU(*)-time!
(*) Read: brain.

Vie

Giggity
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Always wanting/needing something more.
Whether it is knowledge or what I expect from people, I just need...more.
It leaves me feeling a bit disgruntled.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Nothing?
A moment ago some elation from having my swiss brother call me on skype when I didn't know it was him or that skype was set to load on startup

Last edited:

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
What's a "feeling"?

It's when people touch your butt.
Or that thing at the dentist's

"Yes, it's science." (not in the strong post modern sense, like, scientific method and all, but I disgress.)

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Quite alright.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Distant and detached from everyone...like I'm not really there, or I just don't matter.

Vie

Giggity
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Apathetic towards everyone and everything.
I see no purpose or aim to anything right now.

Uytuun

MBTI Type
nnnn
upset and threatened - I think that's the simplest way of putting things

Mr. Sherlock Holmes

Consulting Detective
MBTI Type
JiNe
Enneagram
5W4
Stomach-crampy, bored, tired and missing my friends. Been a full week since I left the house cuz I'm sick.