• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NT's What are you [airquote] feeling [/airquote]at this moment??

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I feel too hot to function, that I might need (or just really want) a kidney transplant, and that I am already sick of school.
It's so annoying that I have to leave 45 minutes just to go to class, then take another 45 minutes to go back home, but then have to leave home again to make it to my next class. I want my apartment dammit!
Plus riding my bike in this heat makes me want to die. I can't even breathe, and I'd say I'm in shape at this point. I fell three times off of it because I can't keep balance in this humidity.
And I missed a class already, but I was there ON TIME! Class starts at 2:00, I was there at 2:00, so why did you lock the doors on me?! GAH!

mellanae

MBTI Type
RAWR
I feel somewhat pissed because my teacher graded my test wrong and dropped me an entire letter grade for no reason whatsoever, other than that she was too lazy to check what the question was in the first place. |:

Vie

Giggity
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
I just got back from a Zumba class...and although I'm so awkward with my body, especially with dancing, it makes me feel so alive and happy!

Spartacuss

wholly charmed
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I feel somewhat pissed because my teacher graded my test wrong and dropped me an entire letter grade for no reason whatsoever, other than that she was too lazy to check what the question was in the first place. |:

You have the right avatar for this post.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Extra sore and tired.

Vie

Giggity
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Confused.

I didn't see this one coming.
D:

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Incredible, crushing, and overwhelming sadness.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Incredible, crushing, and overwhelming sadness.

I won't hug NTs unless I know it's okay, but I'll give you pat on the back.

Ah, what the hell... :hug:

quamdel

MBTI Type
INTP
I feel like flirting with someone:wubbie:. Is it genuine to think your feelings?

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Tired, dizzy, a little sad, bored, stuck, unfocused.

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Not very INTP...an extremely unpleasant and ugly sensation.

mellanae

MBTI Type
RAWR
You have the right avatar for this post.

Yes. Sadly, I do ;n;

Vie

Giggity
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
I'm having trouble controlling my emotions right now.
Classic ENTJ spin out of control.
Woooohooo!