• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NT's What are you [airquote] feeling [/airquote]at this moment??

Vie

Giggity
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
I'm feeling all sorts of emotions. Mostly sadness and anger at being rejected.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Wondering if I'm sick or just food poisoned again.

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
A little relieved. Confident I made the right decision. But also nervous for a different situation.

Arthur Schopenhauer

What is, is.
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Tired and completely lost... I'm being led around by a group of Extroverted people... They are even more lost than I am... They even "planned for months." This is not planning... This is chaos and confusion!

I'm... Beginning... To... Loosen... Up... Noooooooo!

R

ReflecTcelfeR

I want to start taking action instead of just thinking about taking action. Carpe diem and such.

Arthur Schopenhauer

What is, is.
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Also nostalgic... There is a fellow here that was my best friend in elementary school. I just verified it because his name is Luke. I knew it was him... The way he pronounces certain words is unique. I shall not say hello though. I shall just remember.

Vie

Giggity
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Slipping the mask of indifference in place causes me to feel....sad. There is no other word.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
So HUNGRY!
There is legit nothing to eat in this house except rock candy and my aunt's trans fat-filled frozen dinners, which I refuse to eat.
The store is two blocks away...but I'm too tired to get food.
So I'm feeling that horrible feeling when you're too tired to eat but you're too hungry to be tired. :(

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So HUNGRY!
There is legit nothing to eat in this house except rock candy and my aunt's trans fat-filled frozen dinners, which I refuse to eat.
The store is two blocks away...but I'm too tired to get food.
So I'm feeling that horrible feeling when you're too tired to eat but you're too hungry to be tired. :(

No peanut butter? :shock:

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
bored, but too tired to actually concentrate on anything that would give something to do for my mind. sleepy, but not feeling like sleeping. i feel like eating even tho im not really hungry. negative feelings. conflicts inside my head

guesswho

MBTI Type
ENTP
I don't really feel anything.

My back is itchy, because I was in the sun too long. I'm a little tired. I'm thinking. Don't really have the patience to read everything in these threads, though I want to.

I wanna see inception.