Enneagram

Likes EcK liked this post

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

Quote Originally Posted by fill View Post
    Someone should make a website feature where you type in what you're looking for and results are displayed.
    That and achieving warp speed remains science fiction
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/sp

One of my friends (I have a lot of those, and yeah I use anecdotal evidence all the time) is a really unhealthy ENTP, and he puts people down and rebels against authority until he's in big trouble. He doesn't ever try in school, and he's a lazy sack of shit most of the time. I try to help him ENTP to ENTP, but he's really a jerk and he drags me down, and I hate being around people that make me feel bad. I can never outthink him because he's so dogmatic, and every depressing belief that he holds, he will keep until the end of time. I guess I do that too. The other thing is that he doesn't respect anyone because he thinks he's so smart. Once again, I'm guilty here too, but at least I can learn sometimes. Also, an ENTP I know got into drugs and never looked back. I'm a "barely" ET, and I have a really, REALLY developed Fe. I have tested as an INFP on more than one occasion, but I do consider myself more as a thinker than a feeler, and at least 50% of the time, my Ti overpowers my Fe. I really invest too much of my time into people who keep hurting themselves anyway... Also, I've been writing rap lately, and I have ADHD. The end.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Piercie View Post
    One of my friends (I have a lot of those, and yeah I use anecdotal evidence all the time) is a really unhealthy ENTP, and he puts people down and rebels against authority until he's in big trouble. He doesn't ever try in school, and he's a lazy sack of shit most of the time. I try to help him ENTP to ENTP, but he's really a jerk and he drags me down, and I hate being around people that make me feel bad. I can never outthink him because he's so dogmatic, and every depressing belief that he holds, he will keep until the end of time. I guess I do that too. The other thing is that he doesn't respect anyone because he thinks he's so smart. Once again, I'm guilty here too, but at least I can learn sometimes. Also, an ENTP I know got into drugs and never looked back. I'm a "barely" ET, and I have a really, REALLY developed Fe. I have tested as an INFP on more than one occasion, but I do consider myself more as a thinker than a feeler, and at least 50% of the time, my Ti overpowers my Fe. I really invest too much of my time into people who keep hurting themselves anyway... Also, I've been writing rap lately, and I have ADHD. The end.
    Would you mind, if I used your words in my biography section?