• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] When are you most productive?

fill

"Everything in its place"
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Does anyone else work out at midnight and do their homework at 1 am not because they're rushed rather because they're the most productive at these times?

Part of this could be my involvement in organized crime, but putting that aside, I'm interested to find out what other people's productive hours are.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
1 am - 4 am :doh:

I think it's just a "it's dark out, things are calmed down, nothing is happening" hyperfocus kinda deal.

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Does anyone else work out at midnight and do their homework at 1 am not because they're rushed rather because they're the most productive at these times?

Part of this could be my involvement in organized crime, but putting that aside, I'm interested to find out what other people's productive hours are.

Ey you worm of an Associate, you're supposed to be, ahem hem, delivering PIZZA PIES at that time.

As for me, left to my own devices, I'd laze around all day, and go into a meth-like frenzy at night. I am the bane of morning larks' existence. Though I can adapt during the day, if necessary and necessarily provided with caffeine.

It ain't easy being a Capo.

Aerithria

Senior Thread Terminator
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Between 10:30 PM and 1:30 AM.

Verfremdungseffekt

videodrones; questions
MBTI Type
INTp
Enneagram
5w4
Yes, generally in the late night and early morning. I can't seem to concentrate when the sun is up. The head's all woggy.

I think the reason my sleep schedule gets all strange is that I naturally orient myself to this work schedule. Even when I try to keep normal hours, I wind up sleeping past noon or else am groggy all day and only come alive just before I'm supposed to go to sleep. And so when my brain finally snaps into focus, I'm reluctant to turn it off again.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Einnas

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4~9
Well, around 4PM to 8PM..

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
when ever i feel like it

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I agree. I can only do my work when everyone's asleep (3 am-7 am), or else I get wayyy too distracted, even if the person I loathe is up, I have to talk to them. Plus, my work is done much better rushed, it feels like I'm more on an adventure.
"Crap, I only have three hours to write this 5 page paper, let's get it done in two!"

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
What do you mean by "to work out at midnight" under the premisse of "being productive" ?

I am confused

sculpting

when I have ten hours of work to do in 1.5 hours. Speaking of that...shit. Bye for now TypeC!!!

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Wow..lots of night owls.

I'm opposite: I'm most productive early in the morning, right after I wake up. As the day progresses, I lose motivation and become more apathetic. Later on, I'm more interested in just relaxing or doing fun stuff. :smile:

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Nothing like a quick ""work out in the morning"" :D

I see I am alone with my joke xD

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
Wow..lots of night owls.

I'm opposite: I'm most productive early in the morning, right after I wake up. As the day progresses, I lose motivation and become more apathetic. Later on, I'm more interested in just relaxing and doing fun stuff. :smile:

Same!

Rebe

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4sop
I used to be able to wake up very early in the morning and be in the best, chirpy mood. But not so anymore. Waking up early feels like trying to un-superglue myself from bed. I am most productive/inspired after midnight. It's very quiet and breezy and serene.

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
- Deadline pending
- Stress
- Other people working in the same room (yes Fe, I won't let them do the work alone.) This works even if the other work is something I can't do and my work is something the other person can't do in my place. Eg. husband doing the bookkeeping and me preparing lessons.
- A challenge
- A new interest

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What's homework? What's working out? :huh: