• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] When are you most productive?

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I used to be able to wake up very early in the morning and be in the best, chirpy mood. But not so anymore. Waking up early feels like trying to un-superglue myself from bed. I am most productive/inspired after midnight. It's very quiet and breezy and serene.
Haha I was as well. Always got up at 3 am to do work before I had to be at practice at 5 am. Now if I get up before 8 it feels like I have a hangover the entire day, irregardless of how much caffeine I put into my body.

JHBowden

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
If I need to get stuff done, I'm most productive around 6AM-12PM-- less noise, less distractions, less temptations, plus a rebooted mind cleared of any temporary internet files from the day before. Plus, sometimes it is just best to just sleep on a problem, let it soak in overnight, and let the brain do the heavy lifting for you.

fill

"Everything in its place"
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
What's homework? What's working out? :huh:

Homework: studies conducted by students issued by their professors or teachers.

Working out: exercising through a series of different routines such as "pushups" or "crunches."

For those asking what they are: is English your second language because I find that very interesting. :D

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Homework: studies conducted by students issued by their professors or teachers.

Working out: exercising through a series of different routines such as "pushups" or "crunches."

For those asking what they are: is English your second language because I find that very interesting. :D
It was supposed to be a joke, but I guess it doesn't work unless I only ask about homework. Oh well... :blush:

English is my second language, but I'm fully fluent.

fill

"Everything in its place"
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
It was supposed to be a joke, but I guess it doesn't work unless I only ask about homework. Oh well... :blush:

English is my second language, but I'm fully fluent.

:doh:

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
when ever i feel like it

That, plus:

my work is done much better rushed, it feels like I'm more on an adventure.
"Crap, I only have three hours to write this 5 page paper, let's get it done in two!"

That, plus these:

- Deadline pending
- A challenge
- A new interest

Either having to do something or wanting to do something will get me productive, otherwise it's a long slog.

thescientist

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Around 11:00pm - 3:00am

What makes it worse is that I'm not a morning person, so getting up is extra difficult when I've stayed up through the wee hours of the night. :(

Froody Blue Gem

Necromancing Scapelamb
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm usually most productive early in the morning, when I've had enough coffee. I get up at 5:30 am or 6:00 am. Usually 2 to 3 or more cups for me. I'm a big morning bird and love getting things done. I also have my little routine, I get work as well as fun stuff in there. I don't have to follow the routine to a T, as long as I get the important stuff out of the way then get to the fun stuff.

Also, when I'm in a library or a coffee shop, especially a coffee shop. Book stores are a great avenue for productivity and if I have money on me, I usually buy something. I like having a coffee, cappucinio, or frozen beverage along with what I'm doing whether it be for school, a fun creative project, or anything else. I don't really stay up too too late.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
1st thing in the morning, as long as I get started straight away I can fly for a while. Early night and 5am... perfect... by around 3pm i'm pretty much done though.... unless the situation demands it.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Depends on when I have went to sleep/what my schedule is for the day. I generally prefer to wake up around 10am-1pm, stay up until 3-am. My most productive hours is right after I get off work. I get hyped to do things, so around 8-11pm. If my day started earlier, around 5-7pm.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Irrelevant, for me this is more about "what is on the menu ?" If I really care the time of the day or the amount of sleep are minor factor.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
At night. I'm a night Owl. I'm like a vampire ... a night-mire. I SubSuMe The DaRKness and it FueLs me. As I lay WaSte To All Hindrances that would AppOSE Me~ #Edge