• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] A Question for E/INTJ - what is the attraction?

F

figsfiggyfigs

I love ENFP's. They're so much fun.

However. One of my best friends is one, and I want to choke her half the time. She's can be very unpredictable, stubborn, indecisive, and very non-sense. :laugh:

edit: I don't know if it's a "type" thing, or if it's just her x)

ENFP make fantastic friends.

I think relationship wise though, I tend towards people more like me. Those that share some, if not all, qualities of an NT. :).

Heart&Brain

MBTI Type
ENFP
So I am reading a lot of ENFPs plus INTJs = potentially awesome, what about infps and intjs? I like em too. :( a lot.

You could check out INTJforum - it's bursting with threads about INTJ-INFP relationships! :cool:

Rebe

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4sop
Might the NTJ-NFP relationships resemble this ... ?

a,good,friend,photography-a34cc24e4609cee88fa41676490ead41_h.jpg

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Probably more like this, lol.

woman_robot.jpg

Beautiful image, but the INTJ would have more soul than that robot/android.

The eyes of the robot in the picture are dead.

INTJs have perhaps the most profound depth to their eyes, that may come off as vacuous to some, intimidating to others, and psychotic to a few.

But, for others, well, we see the world inside your eyes, the depth of feeling, granted, buried abysmally deep within.

And, the pain.

hmmmmmmmmm

suddenly feeling sentimental.... :cry:

Metamorphosis

MBTI Type
INTJ
I actually liked that picture precisely because I thought his eyes didn't look dead. Could just be projection, though.

Weber

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
INTJs have perhaps the most profound depth to their eyes, that may come off as vacuous to some, intimidating to others, and psychotic to a few.

But, for others, well, we see the world inside your eyes, the depth of feeling, granted, buried abysmally deep within.

And, the pain.

That's what you want to see, but is it really there? I wonder myself sometimes.

F

figsfiggyfigs

Probably more like this, lol.

woman_robot.jpg

(plus some pictures that you can't post on TypeC)

oh so freaking hilarious

but the eyes were acutally what I noticed after I had my laughing fit.
definitely something there.... : ) :wubbie:

CrystalViolet

lab rat extraordinaire
MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I miss having an INTJ in my life. ^That picture sort put to image how I felt around him. Like he didn't know what to do with me. You guys, are truly diamonds in the rough though. It felt like my one really saw me, faults and all.

Last edited:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I can see why you won a landslide victory in a certain poll in The Fluff Zone.

Aw...don't believe everything you read/hear :smooch:

It's just a side-effect of my natural curiosity, I promise...*innocent look*

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I actually liked that picture precisely because I thought his eyes didn't look dead. Could just be projection, though.
they don't look dead to me either. they look soft and contemplative...but probably projection yeah. :laugh:

F

figsfiggyfigs

they don't look dead to me either. they look soft and contemplative...but probably projection yeah. :laugh:

I think it's the small bunny and the colourful pixie. xD

I just noticed the STARK contrast between threads in the NT section compared to the NF section :laugh:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think it's the small bunny and the colourful pixie. xD

I just noticed the STARK contrast between threads in the NT section compared to the NF section :laugh:
oh i meant the robot in bed pic.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5

But why is "he" looking away, his eyes actually do seem more animated than I prior perceived, but still, he seems detached from her. :sad:

Disconnected.

And she is fully embracing him.

Weber

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
But why is "he" looking away, his eyes actually do seem more animated than I prior perceived, but still, he seems detached from her. :sad:

Disconnected.

He's obviously planning a way to replace all squishy meatbags with beautiful streamlined machines.

... or perhaps androids just sleep with their eyes open.

... do they even sleep?

Metamorphosis

MBTI Type
INTJ

Disconnected.

I was initially tempted to answer this...but the fact is you can't, really, without a great deal of projection.

Like all great art, if you identify, you identify. You can't explain to someone else what you see, hear, feel, or experience. I think when someone else explains art to you, you lose the opportunity to learn something about yourself.